Epilogue💙

*3 years later*

Rehaan had now completed his master's too. And today was his graduation day.

All throughout his college period they had stayed quiet about their relationship because if anyone got to know about it, it would have jeopardized Mehreen's career.

But now he was no more a student of the college and that meant no need to hide it from the world.

Today, Mehreen had promised to be there at the ceremony as his wife and not a professor.

Mehreen and their family clapped loudly when Rehaan's name was called.

He went on the stage and received his degree with a smile and looked at Mehreen smiling widely. Her smile mirroring his.

After getting his degree he moved to where all of them were standing and hugged his ammi and baba. He even hugged his taya abbu and tayi ammi.

Then he stood in front of Mehreen. He wanted to hug her but their parents were here. So he sticked to kissing her head.

His friends looked on shocked because he had just kissed their professor and since no one was aware about their relationship it was a shocker for them.

Picking up his three year old Dua in his arms he kissed her cheeks loudly making her giggle and shout 'Baba' loudly.

He then put his arm around Mehreen's shoulder and turned to his friends who now looked like their eyes would come out of their sockets.

After the ceremony they had grilled Rehaan for hiding about his marriage and daughter from them.

Rehaan had found new and genuine friends during his masters and was really happy to let go of the old ones because they had actually spoiled his habits.

Not to mention the betrayal Vinay gave him. He could never forgive Vinay ever.

He focused his attention back to his wife who was smiling and looking at lot at him. She did that whenever she wanted to ask for or tell him something.

He raised his eyebrow at her but she shook her head because they were sitting with their family at the moment.

They went to their room with a sleeping Dua and put her in the middle of the bed.

Rehaan then pulled Mehreen close and asked her.

"Kya baat hai?"

(What is it?)

She smiled shyly and whispered near his ear.

"Aap phir se baba banna wale hai."

(You are going to be a father again.)

He stilled for a moment and slowly looked into her eyes. His face lighting up slowly as a magnanimous smile formed on his face.

"Sach?"

(Really?)

He asked lest his ears were playing a prank on him. She nodded and he laughed kissing her all over her face thanking her a million times.

She giggled and hugged him tightly.

He prayed to God thanking him and blew his prayers over her and her belly.

She smiled and kissed his eyes which were filled with tears of happiness and gratitude.

He was so thankful to her that she had forgiven him and given him a chance to experience such a beautiful life with her.

The next day they informed their families about the news and everyone congratulated the couple while the house filled with happiness yet again.

Dua was confused as to how did the baby reach her mother's tummy and demanded an answer which embarassed her parents in front of their family.

Even while sleeping she asked Mehreen the same thing.

"Ammi! Baby aapke petu mai kaise pahucha? Aap usse khaa gye?"

(Mom how did the baby reach your stomach? Did yoy eat it?)

She asked horrified and scared for the baby. Mehreen pursed her lips to control her laughter.

"Nhi meri gudiya! Allah ne baby ko hume dia hai. Lekin baby abhi itna chhota hai ki wo aise nhi aa skta. Toh Allah ne unhe mumma ke andar dia hau jisse waha se usse khaana mil ske aur wo bada ho ske."

(No my doll! God gave this baby to us. But baby is so small right now that he can't come like this. So God gave him inside my tummy so that he could get his food from there.)

She made a cute 'o' face and asked.

"Toh baby bahar kaise aayega?"

(How will the baby come out?)

"Mumma ke petu mai se."

(From my tummy.)

She said tickling her tummy making her giggle but the girl did budge.

"Wo kaise?"

(How?)

Mehreen was in a dillema. How would she explain her three year old the concept of birth. So she choose the easy wasy out thinking she would explain it to her when she is old enough to understand.

"Jaise Allah ne usse petu mai daala hai waise. Ab so jaao. Bhut raat ho gyi hai."

(Just like God gave him. Now sleep. Its late.)

She said and patted her daughter to sleep. She sighed in relief when Dua slept. She was always a quick sleeper much to her parents' relief.

She saw her husband chuckling while leaning on the bathroom door and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Aap bhut bure hai Rehaan. Khud ko bacha kr bhaag gye aur mujhe chhod dia iss questionnaire ke paas."

(You are really bad Rehaan. You saved yourself and ran away and left me with this questionnaire.)

He chuckled at her whiny tone knowing their daughter eats everyone's heads asking questions. She asks almost 10,000 questions per day from each member.

Though everyone loved her to death but sometimes her questions got a bit too much to bear. But again she was a child and a curious one at that.

Rehaan got into bed and kissed his daughter's head while laying beside her.

"Aap kya chahte hai iss baar Rehaan?"

(What do you want this time?)

Rehaan looked at her and smiled.

"Mujhe beti hi chahiye. Just like ny Dua."

(I want a daughter only.)

Mehreen smiled but whined.

"Nhi! Mujhe beta chahiye. Koi toh ho meri bhi team mai jab aap baap beti ek taraf ho jaate hai."

(No! I want a son. Someone should be in my team when you daughter father team up.)

Rehaan chuckled and kissed her head.

8 months later Allah blessed them with another daughter. Just like Rehaan had wanted and he was not so surprisingly very smug about it.

Although Mehreen whined about it but she loved her Iqra equally.

Both the girls had their baba and all the other members of the house wrapped around their fingers.

They just had to wobble their lips and fill their doey eyes with fake tears and their baba, dadu and nanu would get the world at their feet.

Both Mehreen and Rehaan thanked their Lord for their beautiful life.

He afterall was the best planner in all.❤️
**************************************
This was the last chapter. We will meet in the next one soon.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️