🖤

Its been almost a week since their confession. And a day later Charvi developed a temperature.

She has been suffering from high fever but was a little better now.

All through this Veer had taken utmost care of her. Vansh although did not come in front but she knew he was worried about her. They were best friend's since childhood afterall and he did care about her as a friend.

But his ego was coming between their relationship and he didn't want to go and ask her about her health himself.

Veer was leaving for office and Charvi was seeing him off since she had taken an off due to the fever.

He felt her forehead and said.

"Temperature toh down hai abhi. Lekin that doesn't mean ki tum khud ko overwork aur exhaust krogi. You are going to rest. Got it?"

(Temperature is down. But that doesn't mean you overwork yourself and exhaust yourself.)

He ordered strictly and she nodded like an obedient child. He smiled and cupped her face kissing her softly.

He pulled back after a few seconds and looked into her eyes.

"I love you!"

She smiled and turned her face into his hand kissing his palm.

"I love you too!"

Kissing her forehead he left asking her not to work much. She had a magnanimous smile on her face which vanished as she turned.

Vansh was standing there and was looking at her as if she had betrayed him. She ignored him and started moving to her room.

Just as she was about to cross him he said.

"Congratulations! Aakhir tumne dikha hi dia ki pyaar hamesha paise ke aage haar hi jaata hai."

(Afterall your proved that money always wins in front of love.)

He spat out bitterly and Charvi looked at him angrily.

"Shut up Vansh! Tujhe lagta hai tu mujhse pyaar krta hai?"

(You think you love me?)

She asked and he turned to her raising his eyebrow.

"You know what? You don't love me. You love the idea of loving me. Maybe attracted to me lekin you don't love me. Jaanta hai kyu? Because when you love someone you find happiness in their smiles. Not taunt them for their happiness."

(You know why?)

He looked at her shocked. She continued.

"Tu mera best buddy hai Vansh. Aisi stupid se cheez ki wajah se hamara relationship kharab mat kr. Bachpan se jaanti hu tujhe mai. And I know that when you will truly love someone she will be a very lucky girl kyunki jab tu pyaar krta hai na toh you don't care about anyone Vansh. Tu uski khushi ke liye kuch bhi kr skta hai. But you need to realise ki what you feel for me is not love."

(You are my best buddy Vansh. Don't spoil our relationship because of these stupid things. I know you since childhood. Because when you love you don't care about anyone else Vansh. You would do anything for her happiness.)

He continued to look at her and she knew that he was understanding what she was saying. And she hoped he does what is right. He was important to her and she didn't want to lose her best buddy.

"Please realise kr Vansh and move on. You are spoiling your relationship with everyone because of this."

(Realise this Vansh and move on.)