Epilogue💖

*1 year later*

Myra was sitting on the bed staring at her phone. The report she had just recieved via her mail.

The report which was the reason she sat frozen on her spot. She was trying to process what she had just read when Advik came out of the washroom wiping his wet hair with a towel.

His eyes fell on Myra who sat like a statue and he frowned.

"What happened?"

He asked sitting beside her but she did not look up.

"I am pregnant."

She whispered and he froze. He continued to look at her face waiting for her to burst out laughing but when she did not and only stared at her phone he too peaked in.

He squinted his eyes and read the report. It was true. The reports had her name and her pregnancy test was positive.

"Advik! I am pregnant!"

She repeated looking at him when she did not hear him say anything.

"My birthday!"

"Huh!?"

She asked and he looked at her. A grin started forming on his face.

"It says you are six weeks long. That was my birthday. Calculation kr rha tha mai ki kab hua ye."

(I was calculating when it happened.)

He said and she made a face at the man she called her husband and best friend and now her baby's father.

"We are going to have a baby Myra. A little human of our own."

He said and hugged her. She giggled at his excitement feeling butterflies in her stomach. She had a life inside her. A tiny human she would her baby. HER baby.

He kissed her head and then pecked her lips. He caressed her non-existent bump and tickled it making her laugh. She was extremely ticklish.

"Come let's tell everyone."

He said excitedly and started going out holding her hand but she stopped him not moving from her place.

"Nhi! Mujhe bhut weird lagta hai."

(No! I feel weird.)

He frowned and asked.

"Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

"They would get to know that we did it."

She mumbled and he looked at her incredulously.

"We are married Myra."

He said and she pouted.

"I know but phir bhi."

(I know but still.)

"This is not something that could be hidden forever. Aaj nhi toh kal pata toh lagna hi hai. And there's nothing weird. Khushi ke maare uchhal padenge sab."

(They would get to know eventually. Everyone will be very happy.)

"Mujhe pata hai lekin mujhe sharam aati hai."

(I know but I feel shy.)

She whispered inaudibly and he chuckled.

"Achha baba mai bol dunga. Saath toh chal le."

(I will say it. Atleast come with me.)

He said and took her out. His mother was in the living room cutting vegetables when she saw the two coming out together holding hands and having wide grins on their faces.