School

*Michelle at the top*

After crying myself to sleep last night I got up and started to get dressed for school. I'm to beautiful to be crying over a little boy. Taking a shower and putting on my morning playlist. I was feeling myself this morning.

Putting on just a little makeup, gloss and eyeliner nothing too major I wasn't really a make up person. Applying a little concealer my makeup was on fleek. Going into my closet I searched for something to wear for today.

I found my blue pre ripped skinny jeans with a red and blue checkered cardigan and a white sweater to go underneath. Matching with my red heels you never can go wrong with heels. Straightening my hair adding a few curls it took forever but it was working.

Grabbing my keys and backpack I walked into the kitchen to see if mom was awake yet. She was at the stove in her work uniform making tea. Turning around she smiled, "Hey baby how do you feel better?" I couldn't lie to my mom,"I'm a little hurt but I still have to stay on my grind mommy." She smoothed my hair down and looked me straight in the eyes,"You are so strong and beautiful Michelle don't let anyone tell you differently."

Kissing my forehead she pushed me out the door,"You don't wanna be late baby have a good day and drive safe" I waved at her as she closed the front door. Turning up the radio and buckling up I drove to school.

Getting out of the car clicking the alarm today felt different I actually did feel better. Walking into the hallway to my locker a few people gave me looks but that's the usual. The bell rang people started to flood the hall ways. I went straight to first period with no issues for once.

I forgot I had Steven for second period lord how was I go make it. I sat in first period listening to Mr.Jacobs go on and on about Calculus I was getting bored. Since I sat in the back I pulled out my phone texting Courtney. I was that bored and I had always been a stickler for the rules. Half the class was snoring and the other half was throwing paper balls at each other. Not how I expected high school to be the movies lied to us curse you high school musical.

Me: Hey Courtney

Courtney: Hey Michelle girl

Me: I'm super bored in Mr. Jacobs class lol

Courtney: Lol I'm in Ms. Piers history class The American Revolution will be the death of me.

Me: Lol you a fool good thing we only go 15 more minutes of class left meet me at my locker.

Courtney: Ok ttyl

Putting my phone away I attempted to hear the last part of this lesson the bell rung just in time. Walking out the classroom I bumped into somebody causing my papers to fly all over the hallway floor.

"I'm sorry I ain't see you", A deep voice said helping me pick up my papers. Standing up after picking up most of my English notes I said, "It's ok." Finally looking up to see who I was talking to it was Braxton, "Oh hey Braxton I didn't know that was you."

I said taking the papers from him he was holding out to me. "Yea it's me sorry again for knocking over your papers" he said smiling down at me.

Putting my papers into my backpack I smiled back, "Thank you for helping me pick them up I have to go see you later." Turning around I walked down the hall to my locker where Courtney was waiting.

She was texting on her phone putting her phone in her pocket when she saw me she waved. Looping her arm through mine we walked down the hall into the cafeteria. "You look really cute today", she said wiggling her eyebrows at me. I laughed at her silliness flipping my hair, "I know I'm flawless" I said trying not to crack a smile.