Park

Sitting up I didn't know where I was I felt around in the dark. I heard somebody groan then a arm slid around my waist. I forgot I had stayed over and fell asleep in Steven's bed.

After he fell asleep Aliyah came in the room wanting to sleep with us last night. She curled up on her daddy's back and went right to sleep I snapped a picture and posted it on Facebook. Then I got sleepy and fell asleep next to him.

"Baby you up already" he grumbled. I clicked the lamp light on yawning,"Where's my baby." He got up out the bed his back facing me,"I put her back in her room." I sat there awkwardly watching him he only had his boxer on his back muscle flexing with each move he made.

"Why don't you have any clothes on damn" I rolled my eyes  slightly annoyed. He smirked,"What you gotta problem Chelle" I shook my head. He walked over to me pressing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

He pulled away this time,"I don't want you to do something your not ready for or gonna regret later." His lips were red he kissed my forehead walking into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on I laid back on the bed grabbing his phone. The boy never changed his password I went to Facebook strolling down his timeline. Clicking on his profile I went on his page he had pictures of him and Aliyah. His most recent picture was of me and Aliyah at the park. He posted us as his woman crush Wednesday. We had over three hundred likes I was low key mad cause I don't get that many likes. I don't be on social media like that anyway the picture was so cute I screenshot it and sent it to myself. I missed Steven and I's relationship it was nice to be together even though we really weren't officially together.

I awoke Aliyah who was sleeping soundly in her pink princess bed she looked so cute. Sometimes I just stared at the beautiful gift god gave me happy that I was blessed with her. After Steven had showered he said he had to leave and go take care some business for work so Aliyah and I would be left alone home for awhile. That was good I wanted some time alone with my baby without him hogging her. I decided to get her dressed and take her to the park this apartment was getting kind of stuffy and I needed some from air. I called Courtney to see if she was free so she could join us. The girl was always free she didn't even have a job and when she get one she quit. Most of the time its because she cursed out the manger or one of the customer. I told her she wasn't good at customer service but she never listens to me so I don't even try anymore.

She waved walking over to me sitting under the tree,"Damn Chelle why you sitting in the dirt you know I hate grass." I rolled my eyes at my best friend,"Whatever sit your ass down already." She laughed,"Its been awhile since I heard from you what you been up to." I smiled thinking of Steven and how good it felt to feel like a real family for once. "You and Steven back fucking!" She blurted out. I covered her mouth looking around to make sure none of the kids around heard her. "Shut up we at a park with kids." She covered her own mouth looking around innocently I laughed,"No we are not for your information." I kept a close eye on Aliyah as she played. She rolled her eyes looking at me knowingly,"Mhmm I know you Chelle and the baby momma and the baby daddy always get back together." I pushed her as she laughed at me,"Your so stupid but what's up with you and your new boo." She smiled twirling a strand of her hair threw her fingers,"I mean it ain't nothing but a fling but he fine. His name Daniel." I snorted,"Daniel what in the hell you like them white boys now." She shook her head,"Girl no his momma gave him a white boy name so he can get a fair opportunity at getting a job." I stared at her,"Really that's the craziest thing I've ever heard man." I didn't know that your name can determine whether you can get a job or not. "Alright where did you meet him." She shrugged,"In Walmart he walked up to me and asked me for my number and I gave it to him.' I laughed my ass off,"Yall got that Walmart love a wedding and all up in there." She pushed me away her face red from laughing,"Your stupid." I looked over the park at Aliyah who was swinging on the swing with a little boy.

Its been awhile since I actually had a simple conversation with my bestfriend in awhile. It was nice to let my guard down and not talk about family and being serious worrying all the time. We got up and went to go play with Aliyah she chased me and Court around playing tag. My cell phone started ringing in my pocket. I answered without seeing who it was. "Hello?" I said into the phone watching Aliyah chase Court around. "Hey Michelle, It's Andrew" I froze I should have recognized his voice. "Why you calling me Andrew" I sighed. "I just wanna talk Chelle I let things get out of control please can we just talk" he begged. I wasn't trying to jump back into a relationship with Andrew right now or even hear anything he had to say.  "Please let's just sit down and talk baby I miss you" I bit my lip he sounded so cute begging. I guess you can say I miss him to but I can do that to Steven that's not how I am. "I'm sorry I can't" He growled,"Stupid bitch to even believe I wanted your ass back" he yelled into the phone. I hung up then shoved my phone back into my pocket,"Ain't not way I hell I'm go let him call me out my name."  Court walked over to me Aliyah trailing her,"What's wrong?" I didn't want to tell her cause I knew how she was. Court would probably go  to his house and beat his ass. That's not what I wanted Ill let him be mad he wasn't all that fine anyway sad ass.