Drinks on us

Steven

*Steven up top*

"You ready for the club tonight man 20 my boy!" James said smiling. I dapped him,"Hell yeah man!" Tonight was going to be lit we had bottles, girls, and money. "Yo! Steven getcha ass in the car we ready."

Casey ass decided he was gonna drive since none of us wanted to be sober by the end of the night. He glared at me,"Yo bitch ass better be lucky it's yo birthday man." I laughed,"You get drunk every Friday let me have this."

We pulled up outside the club,"Damn man the line wrapped halfway down the block." I opened the car door and got out waking to the front of the line. I dapped up the bouncer who was standing at the door,"Ayo wassup."

"Wassup Steven heard it was yo birthday man we finna light this shit up." I laughed walking inside the guys following me to vip.

I looked around nothing but a bunch of half naked bitches trying to get a drink tonight. We was so lit in vip James had two bitches on him and we ain't even been here two hours.

"Yo that fine piece of ass staring at you man" I glanced back at Casey. "She bad but I ain't trying to hit nothing tonight", I shrugged. He snickered,"It's your birthday and you ain't trying to get no pussy."

The girl was standing over on the wall she smiled at me then turned her head. She was in deed fine as fuck but wasn't what I wanted for tonight. I grabbed a shot throwing it back. It's my birthday I'm about to get lit. "You know what I might just hit that" he slapped me in the back. "For real I was starting to get worried that Michelle still had you pussy whipped."

I left making no effort to acknowledge the bull shit he just said. Approaching the girl she smiled,"I heard its your birthday." I nodded,"Yeah, it is so what you tryna do for me." She laughed,"I'll take a chance birthday boy since your cute." She bit her lip eyeing me up and down.

Grabbing my hand we walked through the crowd. Next thing I know she throwing back on me. We got some drinks and the club was popping. Money started floating in the air around me. I could barely hear over the music. She was still throwing that ass back like a stripper.

"Damn girl you sure you ain't no stripper" she laughed. I was dead ass we danced I bought drinks until I was seeing stars. Girls was grabbing all on me trying to get a dance once the DJ announced it was my birthday. The girl was kissing all on me I pushed her. Everything looked hazy,"I ain't with that kissing shit bitch." She huffed rolling her eyes walking through the crowd. I found James a white girl on his lap sucking on his neck. "Yo we out get up man" I yelled over the music. He pushed her to the floor straightening his pants getting up.

I staggered out the club holding on to a even unstable James. "W-where the... fuc- tha carrr" I said my words slurred. Casey pulled up in front of us,"Get y'all dumb asses in the car man" he yelled. James burst out laughing falling his ass right into the car door. I got in looking over at Casey. Me and James laughed our asses the entire time in the car.

I checked my phone once I got out the car and dapped them boys up. Five missed calls from Michelle and two from unknown numbers. I called Michelle back she answered the phone on the third ring.

"Steven why you calling back so late" she said in a sleepy voice. I looked at my rolex it was three in the morning. "Damn baby I'm sorry I ain't know" I apologized.

I heard some shuffling on her end as I struggled to open the front door. "I'm just going to ignore that, but how was your birthday." Locking the door behind me I plopped down on the couch covering my eyes still feeling fucked up,"I'm half drunk and can't tell the floor from the ceiling right now."

She laughed I smiled I love her laugh,"I'm coming over its only right that I make sure your alright." I grinned,"Bring that ass over her." I could tell she was rolling her eyes at me through the phone,"Boy! I'll be there in ten."

I hung up the phone waiting on her. She just missed me that's all and wanted to see if I had bitch over here. A few minutes went by I heard a knock on the door. I got up answering it she rolled her walking in past me,"Happy birthday Steven I bought you something." She pulled out a box wrapped in bed paper. I took it from,"You ain't have to get me nothing Chelle." She smiled,"I just wanted your birthday to be special."

Ripping off the paper I opened the box,"No way Chelle!" I took out one of the all black timberland boots. "Damn these are fye ass fuck" she smiled. "I thought you would like them since you don't have a pair. It's basically the only pair of shoes you don't have."

I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into a tight hug. I couldn't believe she bought me something for my birthday after all we've been through. She laughed,"Your welcome Steven." I sighed as she slid her hands up my back. I've missed this girl so much.

"Thank you so much Michelle" I smiled down at her in my arms. She didn't do anything but blush. Leaning in I kissed her she was surprised but then started kissing me back. She stepped back biting her lip,"Uh, I should go." I stood there in a haze,"Happy birthday Steven" she whispered before walking to the door and leaving.