Wrong

Steven

It's three o'clock in the morning and Michelle's still locked in the bathroom. After all what she said I felt horrible the truth is I was jealous and knew that I could be easily replaced. I was and it hurt but I'm back. I wanna make her happy to do good by her.

Ms. Davis knocked on the door,"Is everything alright." I shook my head,"Michelle and I got into an argument and she locked herself into the bathroom."

She frowned walking over to the door,"Michelle are you okay?" Again there was no response,"I think she cried herself to sleep." I put my head down,"Why were y'all arguing?" She asked with a look of concern.

I sighed suddenly feeling stupid for bitching about what she was wearing,"Because I wouldn't let her go to this party with Courtney dressed in a tight dress." She just stood there,"Okay then Aliyah's asleep in my room. I'll go get the key, you get my daughter out that bathroom and go home."

I nodded,"Yes ma'am" I waited until she came back with the key giving me one of her looks then she left closing the door. I unlocked it pushing it open popping my head in Michelle was asleep leaning against the door.

She'd taken off her makeup and heels but her eyes were still puffy. I picked her up in my arms taking her back into the room laying her in bed. I kissed her forehead before leaving returning the key to Ms. Davis.

Getting in bed I turned off my phone staring up at the ceiling. We use to argue but never this much and to where she would lock herself in the bathroom. It's hard sometimes for me to control my jealousy and I know she put up with it because she loves me.

Morning

"Steven get up your going to be late! for work" I heard my mother screaming from the kitchen.

I got up getting dressed hopping in the car. I left my phone at home so I wouldn't be tempted to call Michelle. Clocking in I worked non stop without taking a break. Jerome came back from his break,"Damn man you not taking a break!" I shook my head focusing on cutting the steel perfectly. This old workshop was starting to stank. He shrugged walking away I glanced over my shoulder to see Miranda smiling at me.

The girl had just broke up with her boyfriend three days ago and was crying in the locker room. I felt bad so I sat down giving her some words of encouragement to keep her head up.

I turned back around as soon as we made eye contact surely she took my kind words for something else. After work I was tired and exhausted going straight home. I fell asleep when I woke up I felt somebody's arms around me.

Michelle was asleep on my chest her legs wrapped around my waist. She had on her work uniform and didn't move a inch. I rubbed her back kissing the top of her head. I must've been tired as hell if I ain't hear or feel Michelle climb into bed with me.

I looked around for Aliyah's car seat but I ain't see it. I just assumed she was with Chelle's mother. Michelle groaned in her sleep snuggling closer to me. "Michelle" I said trying to wake her. She didn't move her eyes closed sighing deeply.

I laid my head back on the pillow sighing. Going back to all the bull shit I put Michelle through its crazy. When I look at her I know she loves me. I can feel that she loves me. I hurt her to the point of no return and she still came back. I couldn't even imagine her in someone else's arms.

Most definitely not Braxton I know she loves him too and he don't hide the fact that he loves her in return. I can't blame anybody for falling in love with Michelle she's amazing. The definition of a strong, independent woman. Michelle sees something in me I don't see in myself not even my parents. She continues to give me chance after chance.

Constantly I thought of all the dudes who'd been trying to get at Michelle before in the past. Dudes didn't even hide it that they had thing for her. I almost got in a couple fights from dudes talking about her in the locking room.

I'm blessed to have a girl like her in my life there aren't to many loyal females out there today. They all either taken or hoes and of course to full of themselves to give a man the time of day.

Michelle stirred sitting up in bed rubbing her eyes,"Hey baby" she mumbled. "You not mad anymore?" I was so confused at this moment. She shook her head leaning down pecking me on the lips,"No I'm not mad at you anymore."

"Okay then", I watched her as she got up out the bed putting on her jacket. I sat up,"Where you going?"

She sighed rubbing her fingers through her hair,"Home I miss my baby." I got up wrapping my arms around her waist,"I miss you too."

"Mhmm but I gotta go" I simply nodded letting her go. So much was running through my mind but I had to keep these feeling at bay. I don't wanna had more chaos to the situation at this moment.