I miss you

*Michelle up top*

Courtney jumped on top of me while I was sleep. I screamed she started laughing, "Good morning best friend".

I threw a pillow at her and sat up in the bed. "It's Sunday we have to do something fun Chelle", she wiggled her eyebrows.

I grinned at her, "Let's go get something to eat I'm starving".

I got up throwing the covers off of me. She gasped, "You most definitely don't need no food your big ass hell". She pointed to my belly.

I laughed, flicking her off, "It's not easy being pregnant, I still need food to eat".

She scooted over and put her hand on my belly, "Your getting big Chelle, If you get any bigger you want be able to hide it".

I shrugged my shoulders, and walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth.

I put on a dark green knitted sweater and a pair of black Levi jeans with a pair of brown leather boots. I let my hair down in its natural state all wavy and somewhat color.

I walked back into the room, "Court where are we going to eat at".

She typed on her phone then clicked it off looking up at me, "We can go to Wahoos I want some shrimp".

I turned my head up at her, "I'm not feeling seafood right now".

She sighed dramatically, "I want some shrimp man".

I sat on the bed next to her giving her the puppy dog eyes, "Please can we go to Zaxby's I want some wings and celery sticks".

She got up dragging her feet to the door sighing heavily, "Fine but your driving and paying for my food".

She threw the keys at me, I caught them, "Ok but don't be ordering a whole bunch of crazy shit just to do it".

I heard her laughing down the hall. I grabbed my purse and closed my room door.

I called out to mom but she wasn't home. She must've left earlier while I was sleep.

Courtney was already in the car waiting for me. I opened the door got in, "Did you do enough snooping on your mom".

She glanced at me from her phone, "Yea she dating a guy they've been on three dates so far. She hasn't mentioned anything to me yet. I guess she waiting to see if it's going to last. She's a lot happier and is gone all the time I'm assuming she's with the guy".

I pulled out of the driveway,"Yea mom's been a little distant lately I wonder what's going on with her".

She dropped her phone in her lap, "Do you think she's got a man too".

I laughed, "Girl my mom says she don't need a man her focus is on me".

She nodded in approval, "It's great being the only child".

I turned off the car and go out, "I told Braxton about the baby".

We sat down in a booth,"What did he say".

I grabbed the menu scanning the different choices, "He took it better than I thought he would."

We ordered our food I tore them wings up. Plus that lemonade hit the spot foreal.

My phone buzzed in my purse, I grabbed it turning it on. I got a text from Steven, "Come over I have something for you Chelle baby".

I smiled and texted him back, "I will I'm out right now".

I clicked the phone off putting it back in my purse. Courtney was watching me, "Who is making your day, you smiling awfully hard at that phone".

I shook my head and smiled at her, "Umm..Steven you know that's my baby".