Unexpected

Getting up for school I didn't really want to go but I had no choice. In the future I know would be missing a lot of school. Taking a long hot shower I decided to dress down today. Pulling my hair into a ponytail with my gold head band. I put on my white polo shirt and my beige short.

Sliding on my gold and white sandals. Throwing on a gold necklace and some lips gloss my look was complete. Something simple today nothing too over the top. I grabbed my bag and keys kissing moms goodbye and left.

Driving down the road I got a text from Courtney she wanted a ride to school. I made a illegal U turn hoping the police didn't see me heading to Courtney house. Blowing the horn she came out the house Ms.Barnes waved at us and I sped off down the road.

"You look so cute today honey" she smiled at me. I laughed, "Thanx babe I like your top that's cute". I turned off the car and grabbed my bag out the back seat. I waited for Court to gather her things. Locking the car she looped her arm with mine as we walked into school.

We went straight to the library sitting there until the bell ring. She looked around to see if anyone was listening, "How did it go" she whispered. I put my bags my book down,"It was fine I'm 4 weeks." She bounced up and down in her seat ,"Oh you are when do you find out the gender".

I sighed, "18weeks so in months that equals 4 or 5 months. She smiled, "Omg really!" Rolling my eyes I said, "Yeaah and Court can you skip second with me" I gave her the puppy dog eyes so she couldn't resist. She gave me a sly grin, "Meet me in the bathroom."

The bell had rang and I went to first period I saw Braxton in hall he smiled and waved at me. I smiled back walking into class sitting in first period I tried my best to focus but I couldn't. I doodled in my notebook as Mr. Jacobs called on me I didn't even know what he was talking about.

Asking him to repeat the question he did I answered and for it to be right good thing I studied. Class had ended going straight into the bathroom I waited for Courtney. I was in the stall and I heard a few girls come into the bathroom. It sounded like April and her bitchy wanna be friends.

One girl said to April,"How is you and Steven girl. April said, "It's fine he treats me good I can't help but think he still has a thing for Michelle." The another girl said, "Why you think that." April said,"Because we got into an argument one day and he called me Michelle." The other girl said, "Dang April and you still with him." April said to the other girl, "Shut up you mad cause you ain't a got a man."

Courtney burst into the bathroom and all the other girls left. I came out the stall, "Steven girl he called April my name when they got into an argument." Her eyes went wide, "He did foreal how do you know." I filled her in about how I heard April and her bouchè friends talking about it.

We left campus and went to IHOP three blocks away from the school. I ate like 3 stacks of pancakes I was so full. "I hope three stacks of pancakes was not on the list of what you shouldn't eat" Courtney said staring at me. I was so full I couldn't even laugh at her. I truly didn't know either if it was on there.

We got in the car and went back to school before second ended. Walking in to the deserted hallways I had P.E next. Going into the locker room I got dressed and put my stuff into my locker. The bell had ring and girls flooded the locker room.

I sat there waiting for coach to unlock the gym. I forgot Braxton was in my gym class. Everybody did their laps I was the last one. Coach yelled at me, "Davis why so slow today hustle hustle hustle!!" I gave coach a thumbs up and jogged faster those pancakes really kicking me.

I sat on the ground while everybody else got into partners and stretched each other out. Braxton jogged over to me squatting down in front of me, "Hey you need a partner." I smiled, "Yeah."