Forgive Me

*Steven up top*

Steven came over to the house. I was sitting on the couch he had his head in my lap. I looked down at him, "Tell me you love me".

He smirked, "I rather show you". He sat up pulling me on top of his lap.

I giggled as he kissed my neck and all over my face. The door bell rung I groaned, "Ughh why won't the world just go away".

He laughed, "Just go answer the door Michelle". I got up walking towards the door.

I opened it Braxton was standing there. I looked over my shoulder to see if Steven was still in the living room.

I stepped outside closing the door, "Wassup Braxton".

He smiled at me, "Hey Michelle I stopped by to ask you something". He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

I sat down in a chair on the porch, "Yeahh".

He hesitated for a few seconds, "My mom wanted to see if you could come to this church convention with me".

I smiled, he quickly rephrased it, "Well not with just me my mom and dad too. They said I could bring a friend I thought of you".

I smiled again, "Sounds nice I'll ask my mom text me the details".

He walked off the porch getting into his car. I walked back in the house.

Sitting on the couch Steven pulled me into his arms. Laying his head on my chest he said, "Who was that and what they wanted".

I hesitated, "Nobody". He looked up at me, "You sure it was just "Nobody".

I bit my lip, "Yes I'm sure". I hate lying to Steven but I hate making him angry even more.

He relaxed and dropped the subject for now. I knew how he felt about Braxton its not like I'm actually going.

I sighed we watched the whole marathon of spongebob. Steven left and I was now home alone.

Sitting on the couch I flipped through the channels on the tv. I heard mom come through the door. She was talking on the phone with one hand and carrying groceries with the other.

I quickly got up taking the bags from her, "Mom you went grocery shopping".

She ignored me and kept talking I sighed walking back out to the car to get the rest of the groceries.

I heard footsteps behind me turning around. Courtney was walking up the drive way. She smiled weakly at me I could tell she looked sad and had been crying.

I just went up and hugged her she looked surprised then she hugged me back.

Pulling back from the hug she said, "You didn't give me a chance to explain".

"You didn't need to Steven told me everythingI forgive you", she smiled hugging me tight.

Then she said, "Michelle I would never hurt you like that you my fucking best friend and sister. I would never betray you like that",She looked me deep in my eyes.

I nodded, "Now I know Courtney I should have never suspected my best friend and my boyfriend had something going on it was stupid".

We hugged again tears were streaming down my cheeks. I heard my mom come out the house she was off the phone, "Michelle did you get the rest of the..she stopped when she seen us and went back in the house.

We pulled away laughing and crying all at the same time. I wiped away her tears, "Courtney your the best sister/friend a girl could ask for".

She laughed linking our arms together, "Yeah but I still have some explaining to do".

We got the rest of the groceries out together putting them on the kitchen table.

I sat on my bed she sat in front of me clearing her throat, "The reason why I went over to Steven's house is because I felt we needed to squash this feud me and him had. It wasn't right that you had to suffer because me and Steven didn't like each other. We sat down and talked about like mature civilized people. After that we ended everything with a hug I told my mom and she came to pick me up".

I sighed in relief even though Steven had already told me everything. It was nice that both there stories matched up. "Yeah I'm sorry for ignoring you and not talking to you straight up".

We hugged again I promised myself I wouldn't cry this time. She squeezed me tighter, "I probably would do the same thing but it's over now". Courtney went through all that trouble just to make things right with Steven for me. She was the true definition of a real best friend.

I guess we all were growing up and maturing in different ways.

Courtney stayed over tonight we watched movies all night eating popcorn. I laid on her back texting while she watched Magic Mike on my flat screen.

She shoved some popcorn in her mouth, "Chelle Channing Tatum is so damn sexy like Oh my gawd".

I laughed, "I'll take a lap dance from him any day".

We both busted out laughing she got up to make us some fresh pop corn.

Braxton texted me, "Hey Michelle".

I texted back, "Wassup".

He texted back, "Nothing I just wanted you to know the convention started at eight Friday and I'll come pick you up".

I texted back, "Ok that's fine".

Courtney sat back on the bed with the bowl of popcorn, "Who you texting".

Sitting up in the bed digging a hand full of popcorn out the bowl, "Just Braxton".

She eyed me, "I thought Steven didn't want you talking to him".

I sighed, "Well it's not that serious".

"Not to you but Steven we talking about Steven here !!", she looked at me hard.

I rolled my eyes, "His parents want me to go Court".

She sighed, "Whatever that's you".

She laid back in the bed unpausing the movie. It wasn't like we were going out on a date.

How would Steven find out if no one tells him. I'll tell him after I go with Braxton and his parents. That's should be ok right.. I don't know. I just don't want to disappoint anyone or cause trouble.