Senior Night

Steven

*Steven at the top*

Graduation was so turned up the speech Michelle gave was amazing. She had almost everybody crying I was so proud of her. I thought this day would never come I also didn't picture it without Michelle on my arm. Dasia she was cool and we clicked so I made a move.

I got dressed sliding on my Versace shirt beige pants and with my black and white jays on. Sliding on the gold Rolex I was go flex. Tonight I was trying to get a couple drinks and bring Dasia home. I sprayed on some cologne then grabbed my wallet and keys.

Driving up to the club it was already in full swing. I searched for a parking spot then hopped out the car. Walking in the building everything was dark except the bar, the flashing lights lighting up the room and the stage.

"Baby you wanna get a drink first?" Dasia said holding on to me. I ain't wanna get drunk this early,"No you go ahead I'm going to go find Malcolm." I found him in the back with the rest of the boys. I dapped them up,"Wassup y'all."

"We waiting for all the baddies to hit the floor" Malcolm said. I laughed,"What y'all drinking tonight?" Caleb held up a bottle of Cîroc,"Shit this right here for now."

I sat down looking around I ain't see Dasia no where. "So who you here with Steven?" Chris asked. "My girlfriend why?" They all stared at each other then burst out laughing.

"Damn we thought you and Michelle was go always be together" said James taking a sip of his drink. I shrugged,"Shit happens." They all started talking about other stuff I had zoned out.

"Damn who's that walking in here with Andrew!" I turned to see who he was talking about. I looked over at the door I couldn't see her but I saw Andrew. Then he moved and I saw her my mouth dropped open.

"Damn that's Michelle!" Malcolm said. I blinked she had on a sexy pink dress and some heels making her look taller than what she was. She smiled at somebody then they hugged her.

"God bless that ass and hips" James said gwaking in Michelle's direction. Andrew wrapped his arm around Michelle's waist as they walked through the crowd. Damn Michelle looked beautiful in that dress. Dasia came up behind me rubbing her hand down my chest whispering in my ear,"Baby you wanna dance."

I got up trailing behind her to the dance floor. A certain song came on and everybody ran to the dance floor drinks and all splashing every where. Dasia started twerking on me I grabbed her waist. She was throwing it back for me I think it was the drinks.

After the song went off I went to the bar to get a drink. I looked around for Michelle but I couldn't see her. I saw Courtney with the dude Cory who played football but no Michelle.

I had a few more drinks until I was really in it and wasn't worried about nothing. My song came on and I found Dasia getting me a few dances in. She got hot and decided to go hand with her friends for awhile.

Next thing I know the crowd yelling,"Go Michelle! Go Michelle! Go Michelle." The music was so loud and it was so many people everybody was in a circle I couldn't see anything. Malcolm came out the circle,"Ayo bro what's going on."

He laughed shaking his head,"I ain't know Michelle could dance like that." I clenched my jaw in anger I was jealous and we haven't been together in over a year. "The fuck you mean!" He put his hand on my shoulder wiping the sweat from his face,"She's just dancing damn y'all ain't even together."

I walked away getting another drink the crowd had died down. I spotted her walking over to the bar that she had that bitch Andrew wrapped around her waist. She was fanning herself her heels in her hand.

She sat down at a empty table they was talking then he kissed her on the cheek then left. I walked over to her she smiled when she seen me,"Hey Steven."

"Wassup you look good Chelle" she blushed. She looked too damn good in that dress and the way she had her hair curled falling over her shoulders. "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" she smirked.

Courtney ran over to her,"Girl I've been looking for you" she grabbed Michelle's hand pulling her towards the crowd. "Wait" she smiled sympathetically back at me before she disappearing.

I went back to get some of James Hennessy he had earlier. I poured myself half a cup. "Damn did you see Michelle tonight!" I looked over at the dude standing next to me like he wanted all his teeth knocked out.

"What the fuck you talking about my baby momma for?" I was getting pissed off this had to be the third time somebody's called her sexy or said they wanted to hit that.

"Chill Steven it ain't all that serious" James said stepping in between me and the dude. I walked away standing by myself so I could calm down. This was my senior night I graduated it's time for me to turn up.

I found Dasia and we dance and got drinks until it was time to leave. The music was still loud and everybody was drunk as hell. Good thing my boy Greg stayed sober so he could drive everybody home.

I started walking to the car Dasia got way too drunk for me to take her home so I sent her with her friend. I spotted Michelle and Andrew leaving. He had his hands all on her ass. He was whispering something in her ear.

She started laughing then pulled his hands off of her. I wanted to go over there so bad and bust him in his shit but I didn't I got in the car going home.