Nervous

What Steven did for me tonight was absolutely amazing I had no idea what he was planning. I almost had a heart attack when I seen him pull into the parks parking lot but when we got over that hill I lost it.

There was candles and he hired a group of violinist to play for me it was breath taking. The food was amazing and I hadn't slow danced in so long but I'm happy that it was with him.

As we walked to the car my heart couldn't take no more surprises. He opened my door waiting for me to get in,"Just one more for tonight." I smiled bursting with excitement I don't know how he was going to top this.

He got in the car smiling at me we pulled out of the parking lot. This night was the one I was going to always remember for forever. We drove down a familiar road and I knew exactly where we was going. I looked over at him,"Your house Steven?" He smiled,"Just wait baby girl patient is always the key."

We pulled up into his empty driveway clearly his parents weren't home. He got out the car opening my door. I didn't say anything else wondering what kind of tricks he had up his sleeve.

Pulling out his keys he unlocked the front door. It was dark but the first thing I noticed was the path of lights and rose petals leading down the hall. I looked over at him a smirk on my face,"Your not getting what you think you is but this is so romantic."

He pursed his lips grabbing my hand leading me down the hall stopping at his bedroom door. I stood behind him waiting for him to open it. He glanced over his shoulder and smiled. Opening the door there was more roses and lights on the bed and floor. I stepped in pass him turning to face him a knowing smile on my face,"You thought you was getting lucky tonight huh?"

Steven's face turned bright red he looked around the room everywhere except at me,"No I know your not ready for that right now but I wanted to do something better than that for the both of us." I just stared at him what could this child possibly have in mind other than what I know he's thinking.

Walking slowly towards me he kissed me softly I was starting to slip. I had to remember what his goal was. He pressed his body up against mine slowly I walked backwards towards the bed. I wanted to stop but his lips and that body oh! Boy it's been to long. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

I heard the noise of my dress being unzipped then he slipped it off shoulders one by one. His fingers roamed lazily over my skin sending a chill down my spine. I accidentally Mohamed against his lips which caused him to smile,"You want it just as bad as I do." I kicked my heels off leaping into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist.

He carried me to the bed where he kissed licked and sucked every inch of my body. Awhile respecting my boundaries of not taking it that far but lords knows that boy lips did some things to me. I pulled his shirt over his head tossing it on the floor running my hands down his bare chest.

We both were breathing heavily our minds blanks but our bodies on fire. In the back of my mind I kept saying I don't won't another child but my body was calling Steven's name.

Pressing my lips softly against his I held him close shutting my eyes,"I really want to right now but I'm scared and nervous." He shushed me,"Shh baby... Me to and I understand." He kissed my lips again running his hands through my hair,"Have I've ever told you that I love you so much." I chuckled smiling at him,"Yes so many time I couldn't count on my hands if I tried." He kissed my forehead, cheeks, nose then finally sealing my lips with one long passionate kiss.

At this very moment nothing could take me off cloud nine right now. I was in love with this guy despite the things we'd been through. He's changed in so many ways and not only did I see it but he did too. We both grew up in the process of trying to do the right thing we both found each other when it was impossible to even seek one another. Steven isn't perfect but he sure is the perfect guy to me.

Tracing circles on his back I whispered in his ear,"I'm so in love with you." He shifted so he was looking me directly in the eyes,"How long have you known?" I just stared at him,"I first knew when you first broken my heart" I smiled sadly a little bit of pain was still there but it mostly went away.

"The day you told me you would always stay but then you left and I was lost, confused and hurting deep inside", tears slid down my cheeks but I still kept smiling cause he was here and we're together and have a beautiful daughter.

"I always felt like I wasn't good enough for you that someone else could do you better than I could", he just looked down. I kissed his forehead this time then held him close once again.

He rested his head on my chest letting out a small sigh of relief. I don't know how long he's been holding that in but I could feel a relief wash over him. Taking a deep breath I played in Steven's thick black curly hair staring up at the ceiling thanking god for what he has given me. I couldn't imagine it any better than this I'm content with this version and hope it stays like this for forever.