Apologies

*Michelle up top*

"Mommy, daddy coming!" She squealed, staring up at me. I nodded,"Yes daddy's coming!" It's been three weeks after the incident and I'm kind of over it. I didn't want a relationship I just wanted what's best for my baby and me.

"Daddy" she screamed running towards him. He bent down picking her up,"How's daddy's princess been doing?" She giggled burying her face into his neck. I left while they had their daddy and daughter day in the mall. I would be back to pick her up after I finished up speaking at this event.

I arrived meeting my mother in the hall she smiled when she seen me,"I'm so happy you made it! The girls are so excited to meet you." She knew I had no choice. We walked into a room full of about ten girls all sitting in a circle.

The looked to be about the ages of thirteen through eighteen. "Girls!" My mother's said gaining their attention. I smiled at each everyone one of them. Two of the girl rolled their eyes at me and turned back around I ignored it.

"This is my daughter Michelle and she's going to be talking to you all today!" My mother beamed. I stood up at the podium I was so nervous,"Hello it's nice to be here I'm Michelle as you know-" I was cut off before I could finish,"Why she brought you here! you look like a good girl who ain't got no problems at all but to look pretty."

I was taken back for a moment I stared long and hard at the girl. She was pregnant but not far along. I narrowed my eyes at her,"Sweet heart I only wish you knew what I had to go through. I suggest you keep your mouth close cause you don't know me." All the other girls ooeed,"She told you Heather!"

After gathering everyone's full attention again I started,"My names Michelle I'm 20 and life hasn't always been easy for me. I got pregnant at sixteen in high school from my boyfriend. I was and still is a honor roll student valedictorian of my class. My boyfriend broke up with me before I actually found out I was pregnant."

"Damn" said the girl Heather looking around. I nodded my heart felt heavy. I took a deep breath,"I'll spare y'all the details but I had my family and friends to stick by my side through it all."

Glancing at each and every girl's face in the circle,"Even when I put the guy who loved me unconditionally through hell he still stuck by my side."

"Was that your boyfriend?" A girl in a back with pink streaks in her hair asked.

I shook my head staring down at the podium,"No my boyfriend left me without a trace in the middle of my pregnancy. This guy was like my best friend he made everything seem possible."

All the girls aww'd I smiled shaking my head,"Yeah he's a great guy." After finishing my life story I walked out. I didn't expect it to be as emotional as it was for me to get up and talk about everything I've been through.

I called Braxton he answered,"Hey Michelle it's been almost forever." I smiled nodding holding the phone to my ear,"Yeah I know." He sounded so happy I couldn't even remember the last time I saw him. "Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, everything's great I- I just had something t- to say to you" I stuttered over my words a bit. He waited I never thought I'd be doing this,"I'm sorry for everything Braxton I really am."

"Michelle everything's fine where is all this coming from" I wiped my eyes taking a deep breath after explaining the entire group session talk to him. "I just had to tell you before I move on with my life that I was so grateful to have had you there for me. I know it may seem like I took you for granted but I didn't. You was there when no one else was and I'm so happy for you with your scholarships and now your off to college with your new girlfriend" I babbled on pacing across the private room.

"Michelle you were the first girl that I've ever loved and I'll always love you. I know that your in love with Steven and he's your first love and the father of your child. I'm just lucky that I've had someone as strong, intelligent and beautiful as yourself in my life fur as long as I did. You taught me so much and you showed me what it felt like to care and love someone truly. I'll always be your night and shinning armor when you need me. So, darling don't cry anymore tears I wanna see you happy and smiling and that beautiful baby girl of yours too" his genuine words from the heart touched me.

"Thank you Braxton I'll always love you" I whispered pressing my hand to my chest. He was truly a blessing to me and my family. My best friend when I needed one and now he's happy with a girl that deserves him. Braxton is a extraordinary guy with a huge heart who deserves an amazing girl.

"No need to thank me anymore as long as your happy I'm happy Michelle" I took a deep breath. Words can't explain the love I have for Braxton. I always love him but it's a different kind of love.

"I love you Michelle" he said into the phone. I closed my eyes letting his words sink in. It felt like a good bye more then anything. Like I was letting go a important piece of me that held me together for so long.

"I love you Braxton."