Are you serious ?!

Cleaning was the only way I could keep calm nowadays I'm off fraternity league and going back to school soon. This was our last month anyway Steven wasn't ready but I certainly was I missed those hallways but never that disgusting cafeteria food. I don't get it I used to love it but now it's most definitely lost its taste.

I heard someone come through the front door I assumed it was Steven since he was coming to bring Aliyah home. I dried my hands walking towards the door I stopped when I seen mom and that guy all hugged up.

Her eyes got wide when she saw me I just stared blankly at her and the guy holding her by her waist. "Oh Michelle I didn't know you were home." I narrowed my eyes at her,"My car's in the driveway." She laughed nervously as I stood there eyeing her in this new guy she's taking a interest in.

"We've never had a proper introduction sir?" I said to the talking to the guy holding on to my mother like she was his and they'd known each other for years.

"Marshall" he said sticking his hand out for me to shake it. I raised my eyebrows at mom shaking his hand then quickly leaving. I called Courtney,"Girl this dude my mom keeps bringing to the house is suspect." She laughed into the phone,"Really?"

"I'm so serious I don't like him she's moving a bit too fast for me. I mean it's been only five months since the cancer checked out clear", I said worriedly.

Courtney sighed,"Don't worry she's just trying to lift her spirits, for awhile she was down remember!" I guess Court was right maybe she's just making friends or something. "Yeah your right?" I said giving Court her props.

"Yeah so where's my baby Liyah tell her auntie Court misses her!" I laughed,"She's with her daddy and his parents right now but I will."

She gasped,"You let her go with them after... they Oh! My god you've changed Chelle." I ran my fingers through my hair,"Maybe just maybe!"

"You never gave me the details on you and Steven's little night out." I laughed knowing Court she was go squeeze every detail out of me. "It was amazing he had everything set up all fancy I loved it." She just giggled,"Did he want some afterwards?"

I was silent she laughed,"He did you guys did it didn't you!"

"No but we was close" she just started laughing. This girl tonight was on a role.

"Oh you want believe who I seen with a girlfriend!" She said catching her breath.

"Who ?" I said a little too anxious it's been awhile since I caught the latest info.

"Braxton he's been flaunting her around school and all", my mouth dropped open. I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

I swallowed,"How does she look?"

"She's pretty she has shoulder length hair a nice body the girl does sports and all. I have to give it too him he picked him a good girl", I listened to her ramble on an on about Braxton's new girlfriend.

Knowing me I would never admit that I was jealous but it sorta hurt for some strange reason. "Court you there?" I cleared my throat,"Uh yeah.."

"I'm going to call you later then."

She hung up the phone I laid on my back staring at the ceiling. Braxton found him someone else I should be happy for him. The door opened Steven came in sitting Aliyah car seat on the bed. I sat up unbuckling her laying her in her crib,"My parents fell in love with her like they didn't want her to leave."

"Really that's so cute", he kissed my lips grabbing the remote sitting on the bed. "Yeah especially dad he was feeding her and changing diapers the entire time so I ain't have to do nothing."

I laughed," I bet you enjoyed yourself" I couldn't help but think of Braxton in the back of my head knowing he's happy without me. "Right baby", Steven said snapping out of my deep thoughts about Braxton. I had no idea what he just said so I just agreed," Yeah." He stared blankly at me," Go do it right now then." I just sat there," Do what?" He sighed," You wasn't listening was you?" I shook my head," No I'm sorry I have a lot on my mind at the moment." He pursed his lips chocking his head to the side looking at me," Tell me about."

How could I feel this way when I clearly chose to be with Steven it seemed like the right thing to do. Wait it was the right thing to do I couldn't raise a child with Braxton that wasn't his. "Chelle baby", Steven waved his hand in front of my face. "Uh yeah..." He frowned," You sure your okay baby." The thing is I wasn't sure why I was feeling this way all of a sudden. I know its wrong for me to question me being with Steven but I just feel like. Gosh why am I questioning this all of a sudden this is was complete mess.

I laid my head on the pillow thinking about everything, all the choices I made in the past mostly. Braxton moved on and found him someone that loves him just as much as I do. That's all I should want for him to be happy nothing less nothing more. I stuck with that idea and kept saying it over and over in my head. Braxton's a really great guy and deserves the best. When I do see him and his new girlfriend I'm not going to hate I'm going to be a supportive friend of their new budding romance. Could I do that I think I could handle that Braxton holding another hand besides mine. It wasn't like we went out or anything so I cant act like a jealous ex hating on the new girl.