Keeps crying

Steven up top

I'm so exhausted and to top that Aliyah keeps crying. I'm so frustrated I just don't know what to do and here's another bonus I'm home alone...no ones picking up their phones when I call.

I fed her not even twenty minutes ago so I know she's not hungry. I burped her, changed her diaper did everything that I was supposed to but she still continues to cry. Her face red dripping with tears her tiny fist balled up in a heap of anger in my arms.

Steven came through the door I sighed in relief handing Aliyah to him, "She's been crying non stop for almost an hour". He held her in his arms, "Why is daddy's baby girl crying" he cooed to her. She stared at him then stopped crying instantly like he was God or something.

"Really she going to stop crying for you but not me", I said slightly annoyed. I rocked her, talked to her, and played with her I don't get it. Here he is done said five words to her and she going to stop crying instantly. I threw my hands up in the air walking out the room plopping down in a chair in the kitchen.

My head was pounding so I searched through the cabinets for some Tylenol or Aspirin. Aliyah is only six weeks old and she's already a daddy's girl. I pledge the same day them caltractions started hitting me that she would be my one and only child. Aliyah doesn't need any brothers or sisters this factory is officially closed.

Steven entered the kitchen he held her in his arms looking up at me, "I don't know why she was giving you a hard time", he shrugged.

"Yeah that girl almost gave me a migraine so I'm going to lie down for awhile", I said getting up walking pass him back into the living room.

I laid on the couch for about a good hour watching spongebob and eating cereal when my phone ring. It was in the room with Steven so I didn't bother getting up to answer it.

About five minutes later I heard Steven cursing someone out I got up putting my cereal on the coffee table going into the room. What was this boys problem now, he's always getting angry and overdoing stuff. But lately he's been calm which came as a huge surprise to me.

I walked in the room his back was facing me. I went up behind him placing my hand over his mouth, "Stop all that cursing in front of our child". He calmed down hanging up the phone tossing it on the bed. His face was red and his fist balled at his side. Oh my god if Aliyah don't look like her daddy I don't know what.

He turned around kissing me on lips, "I'm sorry baby girl." I nodded pursing my lips out at him,"Just don't do it again or I'll get the soap."

He laughed rubbing my back, "I was just angry I'm so sorry." I leaned up giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Where's my baby?" I said looking around the room.

"She's in her crib playing with her little toys" I walked around him to Aliyah crib she smiling a mouth full of gums trying to catch her toys. I picked her up taking her out of the room putting her on the couch with me. Spreading out some of her baby blankets and some pillows. I laid her down so she was next to me and I could watch her.

She just sat there quiet staring at me while I watched tv. Mom came in the house but she wasn't alone I heard her talking to someone. She smiled at me as she rounded the corner into the living room, "Hey baby" she said giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

"Hey mommy, someone's with you?" I said eyeing the tall, dark and handsome guy behind her. They looked to be about the same age but him a little older. She didn't seem happy that he was here but neither mad.

She didn't say anything she just smiled and walked out the room completely ignoring my question. I pushed it behind me trying to let her ignoring my question not bother me. Which it always did no matter how hard I tried.

The guy didn't look at me he just kept walking they sat in the kitchen talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying. I got Aliyah taking her in the room to feed her since mom had company. I opened the door Steven was knocked out in my bed as always. That child never goes home his mom says he might as well move in. I prayed she was joking and wasn't kicking him out or anything cause I knew how they were.

I fed Aliyah then burped her laying her down in her crib joining him in the bed. He wrapped his arm around me, "Michelle who's that?"

I was confused as to who he was talking about,"What?"

"The dude who's in the kitchen talking to your mom",he mumbled.

"I don't know I asked her about it but she ignored me", I said sadly.

He kissed my forehead hugging me tighter,"Don't worry about it babe, she'll tell you when she's ready."

"Okay" I whispered a little sad about it. I missed that bond we had it's like it never existed.

I laid there for an hour thinking about how me and mom used to be. I'm glad she's doing so much better and beat the battle that many have lost. The doctors said I should get checked just in case I did and everything checked out okay.

Everyone got checked in the entire family no one else had it or showed any symptoms. I'm just glad the doctors caught it early they say many have died from it without ever knowing. Sad to say, but it's true and I couldn't believe it.

That's why I stay healthy do my excises and take care of my family. I make sure everyones up to date on their checkups. I can't afford to lose someone close to me that would just wreck me completely. Especially at this stage in my life I just don't think I can handle it emotionally.