Growing up

Steven

*Aliyah at the top*

At this point just kissing wasn't helping my need for Michelle. Damn it was like when we first started dating. I was chasing her ass to no end. My bros thought I was whipped and all. I could careless I ain't never met a girl like her before. She was so confident and vulnerable at the same time.

"Daddy can we go to the park?" I stared down at my beautiful daughter. She looked up at me with pleading big brown eyes, her wild curls all over her head falling over her small shoulders. I knew Chelle was going to say something about me taking out her hair. Truth is I liked it better in a curly mess then in a bun how Michelle would fix it.

"Liyah baby, we can't go outside today it's raining" she nodded watching me slice apples at the counter. "Daddy is mommy coming now" she asked. I heard it was normal for toddlers to ask so many questions. I didn't mind at all I'll do anything for my daughter. Even if it means answering the same question fifty times a day.

"You ready to leave daddy so soon" I smiled. She shook her head giggling,"No daddy." I leaned down kissing her forehead handing her the bowl of sliced apples. "Eat your snack and then I'll get mommy on the phone."

When she's with me she'll have me call Michelle and when she's with Chelle she'll have her call me. I understood that Aliyah needed both her parents there for her everyday but it's complicated right now. I know she misses us both and it would be a lot easier if Chelle and I were together.

Aliyah ran into the living room sitting on the couch eating her apples while staring at sponge bob on the flat screen. My baby's growing up so fast it felt like yesterday I was just holding her in my arms for the first time. Now she's gotten older her skin golden brown. Her first steps and the first time she was crawling I seen it all. I couldn't believe it now she's talking running and is just so smart. I was blessed to have such a beautiful daughter and a even beautiful mother of my child. Grabbing my phone I dialed Michelle she answered,"Hey, everything good."

"Yeah, Liyah just missed you so I told her I'd call her mommy for her" Michelle laughed. "Put my baby on the phone I miss her too" she cooed. "Mommy's on the phone" she grabbed the phone putting it to her ear.

"Mommy!" She screamed into the phone. After I let her talk to her mommy she finished her snack and played barbies on the floor. "She missed you" I said into the phone.

"I know, I'm on my way over now to get her this rain is giving me hell" I bite my lip. "Alright be careful" was all I said before hanging up the phone. Twenty minutes into spongebob and I was about to loose it. How in the hell you underwater but can start a fire. Then I had to remember it was a kids show.

Michelle knocked at the door I got up and opened it. She smiled I took in her attire black skinny jeans with a turquoise top. Her hair was in a bun,"Steven why did you take down her hair." I chuckled,"Because it looks better down."

She rolled her eyes,"But you don't spend thirty minutes every morning trying to tame it." I laughed,"I think yours look better down too." Michelle looked sexy with her wavy hair falling down her back. "Mhm" she walked over to Aliyah sitting on the floor.

I watched how Chelle played barbies with Aliyah. She was way better at it than I was. Sitting on the couch I laid back my back was aching from work yesterday. "God" I groaned stretching. Michelle looked up at me,"You okay? Your groaning like an old man" she says smiling.

"Funny, but no my back hurts wanna give me a massage baby" I smirked. I watched her she's hesitated then nodded,"It's the least I can do for my baby daddy." Aliyah got tired and went to sleep after running around the apartment eight times. The girl had all the energy in the world.

I put her in her bed while Michelle followed me into the room. I took off my shirt tossing it into the hamper. She sat on the bed taking off her shoes going into the bathroom to grabbed the oils. My baby know how's to give a hell of a massage.

Watching her climb in the bed she straddled my back opening the bottle. I closed my eyes waiting for her small hands to get to work. Rubbing my back in small circles I moaned that shit felt so good. She laughed,"Feels good?"

I could tell she was enjoying this more than I was. "Mhm" I mumbled into the pillow. She hit a tender spot causing me tense up. "Relax Steven" I tried to relax my shoulders listening to the sound of her voice.

My plan wasn't to fall asleep but I did. I woke up with both my girls asleep on my back. They look so peaceful so I didn't move. Michelle had taken her hair out of the bun. I smiled at my two beautiful girls lord knows I would go crazy without them.