Work Me Out

Steven held me by my waist, "You sure you ready for this". I nodded slowly, "Yeah, I know it's going to hurt let's just go slow". He grabbed my hands standing behind me. "Tell me when you get tired".

I nodded we counted out together, "one.. two.. three.. four". We did at least twenty squats. I groaned laying on the gym floor, "I hate exercising it sucks". He laughed climbing on top of me he pecked my lips, "You did great for your first day".

I pouted crossing my arms, "You promised me some McDonald's after this". He stood up stretching, "You just worked out no I'm buying you a damn salad". I sat up rolling my water bottle on the floor, "No I don't want that nasty tree shit".

He laughed bending down kissing me, "To bad eat it or starve". I stood up wrapping my arms around his waist, "Pwease baby". He smirked at me, "No Michelle I just told you". I crossed my arms walking to the car out the gym.

I sat in the car texting Courtney, "Girl I almost died working out is for crazy ass people who ain't got no life". My phone buzzed she texted back, "Your just lazy ass hell Chelle, I think it's cute you went working out with your bae".

I rolled my eyes at her, "Yea yea we go have some problems if his square head ass don't buy me some McDonald's". He got in the car closing the door, "So you just go leave me". I smirked at him, "Yes cause you didn't keep up your end of the deal".

He rolled his eyes at me, "I'm not finna let you eat that unhealthy shit with my baby". I sighed dramatically, "Just start up the carrr I'm ready to leaveeee". He shook his head at me pulling out of the parking lot. We went through Wendy's drive threw.

He pulled up at the microphone ordering, "Can I have a Caesar salad with ranch dressing on the side and a Chicken Parmesan salad also with ranch dressing on the side". I punched him in the place where the sun don't shine.

He groaned looking at me like I was crazy holding his junk, "Yo what the fuck Michelle". I yelled at him, "I told you I didn't want no damn salad". He was getting frustrated, "I'm getting you what the fuck I want to get you". The lady on the intercom said, "What do you want for the drinks".

He glared at me, "Two strawberry lemonades". She said, "Will that be all, pull up to the first window please". He pulled up to the first window paying for the food. His face was red I really pissed him off this time. We got our food and went to his house.

Sitting at the dining room table I watched him I was mad as hell eating the salad. He got up and went in the room when he was done. I rolled my eyes looking at the salad I was so hungry so I started eating it. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was. The chicken was grilled just how I liked.

When I was done I threw away my trash and went into his room. He was sleep in the bed wrapped up in all the covers. I smirked at him and went into the bathroom taking a shower. I peeked out the door all I had on was a towel.

He was still asleep I searched through his dresser for a shirt and boxer. I put on his smallest pair of boxers and a big white t - shirt. I climb on top of his back leaning down I kissed his neck. He didn't move I ran my fingers through his curly afro.

I stopped he groaned mumbling into the pillow, "Don't stop". I smirked at him, "Give me a kiss". His eyes were closed he opened one, "Did you eat that salad". I sighed, "Yes I did it was good". He laughed, "You better had did what I say". I rolled my eyes, "Shut up and give me a kiss".

He closed his eyes, "No you pissed me off today". I laid my head on his back, "Your so mean". He chuckled, "Your meaner". I traced circles on his back, "I love you Steven". He didn't say anything I heard his light snore I knew he was asleep.