Not enough time

Aliyah doctors appointments was today and my mom had to take her because I had school. I insisted on missing out for a day but mom said I should learn while I got the chance. She had a point so I didn't argue. Steven couldn't transfer so he's currently back with his grandparents.

It's just Aliyah and I once again even though he visits every weekend it's not the same. Boy have I've been counting down this mouth. Finally summer I'll be working at the local super market and my mom will keep Aliyah. Steven will be back in town but he'll also be working the goal is to save enough to move into our own apartment.

Braxton hasn't said anything to me since the day I came back. Which is fine with me I heard him and his girlfriend are just as happy as two clams. Everything with me was going mediocre Steven visited and Court went out on occasions or she would stay in with Aliyah and I.

Grandma went back home for awhile when mom finally convinced her everything's okay and that she wouldn't go back to work anytime soon. Even though her bosses at work constantly bugged her about she didn't tell grandma. Mom was back on her feet and when she wasn't keeping Aliyah or gone with that guy.

I seriously think they got something going on he stops by giving her flowers and says a quick apology to her for what I don't exactly know. Every time he comes over he either never makes eye contact with me or stares way to long. I could never read his expression I mean never ever ever. So I just stay in my room whenever she decided to have company.

I bounced Aliyah on my thigh as I tried to get some studying in for this big test I had coming up. Usually I'm well over prepared but Aliyah had the virus and kept me from studying. She whined a bit I shushed her being that her daddy spoiled her to death. Aliyah hates sitting or even laying down which was hard on me when it came to studying.

Finally Aliyah went to sleep and I had about a good twenty minutes to cram. I scanned the paper back and forth rushing through the questions and answers. There was a soft knock at the door Steven walked in I smiled,"Hey baby."

He leaned down kissing my forehead,"Wassup." Sitting on the bed next to me he picked up one of the papers,"Studying I see."

I nodded,"Aliyah had the virus so I'm a little behind." He grabbed the paper scanning it,"Want me to quiz you."

"Sure" I shrugged. He began to scan over the terms calling them out to me.

"Dichotomous," he said waiting for me to answer.

"In which the axis is divided into two branches", I said.

"Correct."

He moved on to the next word,"Parasympathetic."

I had to think on that one for a minute looking over at him he was really giving me all the hard words,"Uh..something about the nervous system consisting of nervess.. and uh.. I don't know."

"Partially correct your on the right track babe."

I nodded as he kept calling out the different terms we were assigned there had to be at least thirty I didn't even know. After studying for about half a hour we was interrupted by Aliyah crying. Steven got up out the bed taking her out the room while I finished studying. She still could be heard crying until I heard a loud thud I leaped out the bed towards the doors.

Running down the hallway I took a deep breath when I saw Steven sitting on the couch feeding Aliyah her bottle. I looked around,"What's was that loud thud I heard." I turned around when I heard it again it was coming down the hall. I walked down the hall there it was again it was coming from my mothers room but her door was closed.

I reached for the door handle then stopped when I heard a deep groan. I covered my hand with my mouth was she having sex in the house while I was here with that guy. I wanted to open the door so bad but I was afraid of what I might see. I walked back down the hall sitting on the couch with Steven.

I laid my head on his shoulder while he held Aliyah as she sucked her bottle. My eyelids were getting heavy and I was getting sleepier. I fell asleep then woke up when I heard voices come from down the hallway. Every since I had Aliyah I became a light sleeper.

I glanced over at Steven who was knocked out with his mouth open his head laid back on the couch with Aliyah close in his arms. Aliyah had her mouth open too I grabbed my phone snapping a picture saving it as my lock screen. That had to be the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

The voices got closer then I could clearly hear it was mom and somebody's else. She came out the hall first looking around all suspect. I knew what she was doing little nasty is what I wanted to say but I acted like I didn't see her letting him out the house. Her hair was a mess and she looked more relaxed then usual. I shivered at the idea of my mother having sex with that dude what the fuck is all that came to my mind.

She's not old but to old ass people grinding up on each other what the hell thats a image I can live without. She just walked pass us trying to comb down her messy sex hair. Her clothes were slightly twisted and she had a little limp when she walked. He must've really put it on old girl for her to be limping eww that's nasty to be thinking about. I heard her shower turn on then the washer machine going yeah they most definitely had sex.