𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 || 𝐣𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐳

a/n: in this one shot/imagine, for the sake of the story, please pretend that micheala and jared never dated <3

today was mick and zeke's wedding. as mick's best friend since practically kindergarten, this was DEFINITELY not an event i could miss. i couldn't be more happy for her, she's been going through so much lately and she needed to find some happiness and i'm glad she's doing it with someone she loves. zeke's a great guy.

the wedding, taking place inside the stone family house, is absolutely breathtaking, regardless of the location. the wall is draped with beautiful white silk decorations, white lilies and pink roses in gorgeous vases lining the isles.

then there was olive stone, the one and only, the amazing DJ. she had speakers set up throughout the house, playing the assorted songs she'd planned out weeks in advance.

it wasn't a large wedding, but that didn't matter. it was full of everyone mick cared about. her best friends were here; jared, lourdes, drea and i. her family; ben, grace, the twins, and her dad. there was a special seat saved with a white rose in the front row for her mother, and another seat saved in the second row next to jared, lourdes, and i saved for evie. it was a beautiful way of remembering them.

i'd grown up with jared, lourdes, evie, and mick closer than i could ever imagine. i'm so incredibly grateful. unfortunately, evie passed away a few months before mick boarded flight 828. lourdes has always been that sister i never had. mick, an amazing best friend. and then lastly jared, the most protective, but amazing best friend i could ask for. i definitely can't deny the fact that i've fought some romantic feelings for him since we were kids, but loosing that friendship is something i would never want to risk.

i came early to help mick get ready, doing her hair and makeup. she looked absolutely stunning. after, i headed downstairs to help olive set more of the decorations up, and then jared walked in. my god, he looked absolutely amazing in his suit.

"jared! you look amazing." i say smiling walking over to pull him into a hug. "you look even better, that dress looks amazing on you." he says, i feel his eyes glance up and down my body. i feel my cheeks heat up, so i quickly turn my head, pretending i heard olive call for my help.

"coming olive!" i call into the kitchen.

"olive's in the garage..." grace turns to me, furrowing her eyebrow. i dash out of the room to find something to occupy myself with.

soon after, the reception started. it was a beautiful reception. jared sat to my right, lourdes to my left. jared's hand slid over my thigh, my face turned bright red. i couldn't let him see i was blushing.

after, olive started the slow dance song. the soft tunes of lover by taylor swift blare through the radio. of course, olive stone, the swiftie.

"may i have this dance?" i feel jared grab my wrist and turn to look at me. "of course." i say smiling. he pulls me by my wrist over to the dance floor. his arms snake their way around my waist.

i throw my hands up and around his neck softly. the room smelt of beautiful, soft roses. the house now dark, aside from the yellow fairy lights hanging from the ceilings. it couldn't be a more perfect setting. it felt straight out of a film scene.

he pressed his forehead to mine, leaving a small kiss on my nose. i lift his head up and plant a kiss on his lips, he doesn't move away. "j..." i whisper.

"just shut up and kiss me." his soft lips whisper into my mouth. our lips move in sync as he deepens the kiss. we pull apart, remembering other people were around.

i pull him aside, down the dark hallway leading towards the laundry room. the one part of the house wedding guests hadn't invaded just yet.

he kisses me again, a hand on my check, another draped around my waist. i smile into the kiss, breaking it with soft giggles.