𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐦 || 𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

"come on, zeke! i want to go!" you say, laughing as you tugged on the sleeve's of your husbands jacket. "i'm coming!" he replies, chuckling as he grabs the keys by the front door.

this was your first christmas together, and you had always had a tradition of going to the christmas tree farm to pick this year's tree. this year was zeke's first time being apart of it, or any tradition really.

you've known the family who owned the farm since you were just a kid. as the two of you pulled up into the small parking lot, you saw the owner waving your way.

"dave! hi! this is my husband, zeke!" you say, running over to give the man a hug. you saw his wife, tonya come around the corner as well. "y/n, sweetheart! it's so good to see you!" tonya says, pulling you into a hug as well. zeke politely shook both of their hands, introducing himself.

"so, what kind of tree are you looking for this year?" dave asked. you looked around the farm at the different variety, and then back at your husband. "i think something a little on the taller side, what do you think?" you ask.

"sounds perfect, where could we look?" zeke replies, placing a hand on the small of your back and directing the conversation back to dave.

dave pointed his finger to your right, down a row of christmas trees. "just down that path, and if you need me, you know where to find me." dave says, walking back into the old farmhouse. it hadn't aged since the first time you saw it all those years ago.

you and zeke walked hand in hand down the dirt ridden path to a row of beautifully grown and lined christmas tree. you both walked up and down the isles, finding the perfect one for your shared living room.

that's when both of your eyes landed on a certain one towards the end of the row. it was tall, and decently wide. the two of you knew it would be perfect.

"i love it." zeke says, looking down at you, his beautiful wife. you smiled. "this is it." you agree. you called dave over, showing him the tree the two of you had chosen.

"this is a great one, it'll look great." dave says, clapping a hand on your husbands shoulder. you watched as the two of them loaded the tree into the back of zeke's truck.

"thank you guys!" you shout out the window, waving as zeke pulled away. the two of you were finally going home with your christmas tree together.

the first tradition of this year, and with many more to come.