𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

authors note: i'm sorry, it's another really short one :( i still hope you enjoy it

tonight you decided to treat olive with three of her favorite things: late night drives, fast food, and screaming songs together.

as she sat down in your passenger seat, she said hi, and immeadiately reached for the aux cord, plugging her phone in. the first thing that started playing was "505" by the artic monkeys.

"of course, gotta love artic monkeys." you say, pulling the car out of park.

"who doesn't?" she says, laughing.

"mcdonald's?" you ask her.

"god, you know me so well." she says smiling, reaching over to hold your hand.

she shuffled through her playlist, an entire assortment of genres and artists fitting into one playlist, when she settled on "the very first night" by taylor swift.

"i'd write this in the sky, i miss you like it was the very first night" you hear echo through the radio.

"do you remember the first night we met?" olive asked, looking over to you, still smiling.

"of course i do." you say looking back.

"describe it, i wanna hear your rendition of it."

"well you can't forget about our night out in LA, we both danced through the kitchen then i chased you down through the hallway. no one really knows how much i miss that night" you said smiling back at her.

"i remember the night at the hotel, i was riding in that car when we both fell, and do you remember the note we found on the back of that polaroid picture?" she says laughing, through her thoughts about the memories.

"we should recreate our first night one day." you said, throwing the idea at her.

"i would love that." she leans across the seat, planting a kiss on your lips, the same way she did that very first night.