𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 || 𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

-He always puts you (as well as cal, olive and eden) above anyone else.

-He's the kind of guy who would jump in front of a bullet for you if it came down to it.

-He loves it when you're willing to try and help him with the callings

-You were the first person that he told that he was having callings, not even Mick. He knew you would believe him and that you wouldn't call him crazy.

-He loves seeing how good you are with olive, cal, and eden and how much they love you.

-When he has the chance, he loves to spoil you with gifts like jewelry, clothes, getting your nails done.

-He loves family dinners and dinner dates. He takes you out to your favorite restraunt, he loves to see you dressed up.

-He takes a lot of candid photos of you when he can, especially in his favorite moments with you.

-When Eden went missing, you were the only person who could get him to eat, to open up, to talk, any of it. Without you, he wouldn't function.

-You always held a little hope that Eden was still out there, you wanted your life to go back to normal, and Eden was a big part of it.

-When Ben saw how happy you were when Eden was found, his whole world lit up, by seeing his daughter again, as well as how much you cared about him and his family.