𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧 || 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

for the sake of this one shot, lordes didn't disappear after mick and jared's incident !

  after 828, life had become exhausting. it was almost as if you were living in a loophole. it was the same things daily. searching for callings, fighting the registery, dead passengers, all of it.

after the most recent calling, tears kept falling and just wouldn't stop. you leaned against the wall in your house, holding your head low in your arms, silent sobs escaping your lips.

the thoughts had filled your mind so much that you forgot that micheala and lourdes were supposed to come over for dinner, you had already set out the food and everything.

you realize you must've been so zoned out while crying, you didn't hear the doorbell's constant rings. micheala eventually gave up and let herself in with the spare key hidden in the flower pot.

you were still crying when you were met by micheala's warm hand on your shoulder and lordes's calming voice.

"y/n, are you okay? come here." mick said, pulling you in close. the smell of her perfume filled your lungs, causing your breathing and heart rate to slow.

"the callings- they're just getting to me." you reply, teary eyed.

both girls slid down next to you on the wall. micheala let you lay your head on her shoulder as lourdes reassuringly rubs your arm.

"i know. but you can do this, you're one of the strongest people i know. you got this." micheala says to you, reaching for your hand.

you hold her hand in yours and her thumb rubs across the top of your palm.

"i know i don't get the callings, but i'm confident that you're gonna be okay. everything will be." lourdes says.

"thank you guys, i love you." you say, smiling at both of your best friends.

"we love you too." lourdes replies softly.