𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐬 || 𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐢

context: you're micheala's twin sister in this story :)) i hope you enjoy

you were standing upstairs in olive's bedroom with your boyfriend, eagen, next to you. micheala and zeke's wedding was today. you were her maid of honor.

the two of you were standing in front of olive's mirror getting ready, while olive sorted out the music and decorations upstairs.

as you were straightening up eagen's tie, you look up at him to see him looking at you with these adoring eyes.

"you look gorgeous yknow?" he says with a smirk, looking away from you.

"yeah, yeah" you chuckle at him, leaving a kiss on his cheek before you turn back towards the mirror to finish your makeup.

right as your finishing your makeup, olive comes down the stairs smiling.

"it's time, you look so pretty aunt y/n" she says.

"thank you olive" you say smiling, grabbing eagen's hand as the 3 of you head downstairs for the wedding.

you went and stood behind micheala, as eagen sat down in the front row. he couldn't stop smiling at you.

the ceremony began.

"we are gathered here today..." the minster began.

the rest of the ceremony went by in a blur, right up until zeke kissed his bride.

after the newlyweds had their first dance, you pull eagen out onto the dance floor, as "photograph" by ed sheeran blares over the speakers.

you laid your head against his chest, swaying back and forth slowly, your arms wrapped around his neck, his around your waist.

"look at them." eagen says grinning, nodding his head towards micheala and zeke dancing together.

"yeah, they're adorable." you say looking back at him.

"that could be us one day." he said to you in a mumble.

you heard him though. even after a year of dating, he never mentioned marriage. he didn't like to commit, but here he was. your heart was skipping beats.

"really?" you asked, unable to hold back your grin.

"yeah, really." he said, planting a kiss on your forehead as the two of you continue to sway back and forth.

"i love you" he says a few seconds later.

"i love you too" you say, shutting your eyes, wondering how this moment could get anymore perfect.