𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 || 𝐭𝐣 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

as you walked off the flight, everything was exactly as it should've been. exactly how you should've walked off flight 828 on april 7th, 2013.

you looked down, and you were wearing your old clothes. you hair was lighter and shorter. you looked around at all the other passengers exiting the flight.

all the ones you'd lost along the way, violet, kelly, and more. you didn't have family or friends waiting for you at the airport that day. the only person you could think to run to, now that this hell was over, was tj. you met him because of 828 and fell in love with him the last 6 years.

you saw him standing near ben and micheala and ran into his arms. "tj, it's over, it's all over." you said, happy tears falling down your face.

"we did it, love. we finally did it." tears were in his own eyes as he pulled away and gave you a passionate kiss on the lips. he pulled away, a sudden realization surging through him. it was his mom.

he grabbed your hand and started running with you to where he knew she'd be waiting. once he saw her, he let go of your hand and ran into his mom's arms.

"mom. i love you, i love you so much." he said crying, clinging onto her tightly. his mom was smiling, but confused at the sudden burst of emotion.

"i love you too, honey. who's this beautiful young lady you left waiting back here?" she asked, giving you a gentle smile. you stood behind, watching tj have his moment.

"mom, this is y/n. my girlfriend. i know i don't have the chance to explain now, but i will. but for now, just introduce yourselves." he said happily, grabbing ahold of your hand once more.

"well, it's lovely to meet you y/n. i can't wait to hear the full story later. i'll pull the car around front for you two." she says, smiling and waving a quick goodbye before heading towards the door.

that's sort of when it finally hit. you were back in 2013. if any big word got out about what you say happened in those 5 1/2 years, it would be passed off as mass hysteria. no one would believe a thing.

but everyone you lost along the way, zeke, violet, fiona and more were all back. it was a fresh start, and you didn't have to loose your favorite person with it.

"are we supposed to keep on living our lives now?" you said, holding both of tj's hands and looking up at him.

"we're going to keep on living our lives, together. you and me." he said, placing a hand on your cheek and leaning in for another sweet peck.

"it sounds perfect." you said, happier than ever.