𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 || 𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐢

why did you screw it up? you screwed it all up. life could've been so much better had you just apologized that night, not storming out in the middle of a fight. it was the last time you saw him, spoke to him, touched him.

you think back to all the beautiful times.

START OF FLASHBACK

"make a wish!"  you say, pushing the small cake in front of eagan. he shakes his head in amusement with a grin across his face as he blew out the candles you'd set out.

you grabbed two forks and the two of you dug into the cake grace had baked. "happy birthday, my love." you say before filling your mouth with a bite of the sweet buttercream frosting.

"thank you." he replied smiling as he took a bite of his own. "damn, mama stone can cook." he said, causing a laugh to escape your lips.

"yeah, she really can." the cake was incredible, as was the rest of grace's cooking.

"so what'd you wish for?" you ask. you honestly didn't have a clue what he would wish for. you were curious.

"it wouldn't come true if i told you now, would it?" he says smirking as he took another bite of cake.

"you really suck, tehrani."

"you know you love me, l/n."

END OF FLASHBACK

you had always loved celebrating birthday's. you didn't even give him the option of not celebrating his.

"come on y/n! i'm only getting older, it's depressing!" eagan said, attempting to fight your attempts at giving him a birthday celebration.

"no it's not! it's supposed to be fun! come on!" you had always grown up with birthday's and parties and celebrating, and that wasn't changing now.

you missed a lot of things the two of you used to do together, but loosing those late night drives might've hurt the most.

START OF FLASHBACK

your favorite music was blaring through the stereo's of your car as eagan drove past all the other cars. he never wanted to follow the speed limits.

the headlights and the colors of traffic lights shown around you. eagan had one hand on the wheel and another resting on your thigh.

"look! there's a 7/11! can we stop?" you asked, pointing out the window at a little gas station on the side of the road.

he laughed as he switched lanes, pulling into the parking lot of the station.

"i'll run in and get slushees! do you want one?" you ask him excitedly, ready to jump out the passenger side door.

"i'll have a cherry one. take my card." he says, handing you his debit card. you take it and run into the store, heading straight into the back for your dessert's that night.

you grab two large ones and bring them back to the counter, shoving his debit card in your back pocket and pulling out your wallet.

"that'll be 5.20"  the man says, taking the bill you handed to him.

"keep the change!" you say as you run out with the two slushees in your hand.

you open the car door and hand him his slushee. he looks at his cherry slushee and your blue raspberry one.

"wanna make purple?"