𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 || 𝐣𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐳

what i believe it'd be like dating him <3

-he loves to take you out to dinner and he loves dinner dates with you.

-the two of you have "your restaurant" and he takes you there for dinner every other week. yhe restaurant staff knows the two of you because of how frequently you're there.

-he loves playing with your siblings/nieces/nephews (if you have any) and it makes you really happy to see how good he is with the kids.

-he can get really overprotective and would always jump in front of you if something were to happen.

-the two of you have your initials carved into the park bench on top of the hill in the city.

-he loves to treat you and buy you little gifts, especially jewelry, and he smiles a lot when he sees you wearing them.

-anytime he see's one of those photo booths, he makes you get in and take silly photos with him, and he saves the box to open up on special days so you can look over all your memories.

-if he's ever working late, he makes sure to leave you cute little love notes on the kitchen counter or the fridge.

-he loves little ice cream dates. the two of you always order the same thing everytime.

him: mint chocolate chip, you: your favorite ice cream flavor.

-he loves to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear and kiss your forehead often.