𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 || 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

you've been sharing an apartment with your girlfriend, micheala, over the past few months.

occasionally, she'll have nightmares in the middle of the night. flight 828 screwed her up, it was constantly creeping in the back of her mind.

it was the middle of the night, and you woke up to tossing and turning next to you. this happened a lot during her nightmares, and they got even more intense during callings.

you rolled over to look over at her.

"mick? is everything alright?" you asked her, propping yourself up on your elbows.

she rolled over onto her side, facing you. there were a few tears on her cheeks.

"another nightmare?" you ask her.

"yeah. this time, blood was coming down from the ceilings, all around. the plane was going down." she said, coming closer to you.

"come here." you said, opening your arms, inviting her to cuddle up to you.

she quickly took you up on your offer, laying her head against your chest.

"do you think you should see someone about your nightmares?" you whisper to her.

"they'd think i'm crazy." she says.

"well i don't think you're crazy." you say, planting a kiss on her forehead.

after 828, she had so much trouble opening up to anyone, because she was afraid they'd think she's loosing her mind.

"i love you mick." you whisper in her ear, tucking a strand of hair behind it.

"i love you too." she whispers, before falling back asleep, in your arms.