𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭 : 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥

MICHEALA :

- she completely abuses her privledges with the NYPD once she arrives
- "nypd. micheala stone. i'm here to see y/n l/n."
- they let here right through as she flashed her badge to them
- she jogs down the hallway and into your room, checking over you to make sure you're okay
- "how did this happen?" she asked frantically, wrapping her arms around you
- "yknow, might've slipped just a bit earlier." you stifle a laugh. you'd gotten her all worried over a fall.
- "you idiot! you fell? seriously?" she replied, a smile breaking out across her face as she tried to conceal her own laugh.

BEN :

- as the dad he is, he's immeadiately panicking
- "what do you mean y/n's in the hospital? what are you talking about?"
- he called saanvi on the way, trying to figure out if she had any updates on the state you were in, what happened, etc.
- when he got there, he dashed up to your room
- when he walked in and saw you were sitting up, picking at one of the snack's a nurse brought you form the vending machine, he let out a sigh of relief.
- "thank god you're okay. don't scare me like that!" he exclaims, letting out a laugh.
- "yeah, yeah, whatever, these pretzels suck. can you go get me some real food?" were the first words you said to him. of course.
- just like that, he was in his car driving to CVS to bring you back your favorite snacks

JARED :

- just like micheala, he immediately goes to abuse his privileges
- with the rank he's at, and the fact he was still in uniform as he dashed straight from work, they let him straight in.
- he asked around workers and nurses, but no one was helping him
- "will one of you help me figure out where my god-damn girlfriend is? i don't even know what happened to her for christ's sake." he yelled at one of the nurses in frustration
- well, that seemed to do the trick as a few moments later, he was being escorted to your room
- when he walked in, you were unconscious. your body was covered in a variety of scratches and scrapes. you'd gotten into a minor car accident, swerving from a deer and hitting a tree, bashing your head at the wheel.
- "oh god, what the hell did you get yourself into?" he mumbles to himself, sitting at your bedside, holding your hand until you woke up.

ZEKE :

- he was coming home from the grocery store when his phone started to ring
- "hello, is this mr. landon?" a voice from the other side rang over.
- "uh, yes, this is he. can i help you?" he asked as he stumbled to put the groceries down on the counter, phone propped up on his shoulder to his ear.
- "i'm sorry to inform you, your wife was in a hit and run. she was rushed here. if you could please come and meet her at brooklyn memorial, that would be great. our deepest apologies, goodbye."
- zeke immeadiately dropped everything, mumbling low curses to himself as his hands shook. he could barely put the car keys in.
- you were the most important thing in his world, the most important person. all of it. if anything happened to you, he'd have nothing.
- he ran up the stairs, walking to your room as fast as he could.
- he found you laying in your hospital bed half-awake. you were going in and out of conscious from the morphine they injected into your iv.
- the worst of your injuries was your head, when they crashed into you and you banged into the wheel.
- "oh thank god. i love you, i love you so much." he whispered, pressing a kiss to your forehead, crawling next to you in the bed and pulling you into his side.

CAL :

- you were with him, walking across the street
- you saw a pretty place to take a picture and wanted to take one of him in front of it to send to grandpa steve. he would've loved the photo. you backed into the road further to get a better angle.
- you hadn't seen any cars coming, but as you were about to snap the photo, you heard cal yell for you and a blunt force run into your hips.
- the next thing you remember was falling in and out of consciousness in the back of an ambulance, feeling cal's hand holding yours as he whispered it would all be okay, and that he was so sorry
- in the hospital, he barely left your bedside
- the two of you watched all sorts of movies on the tv in there, simply waiting for your recovery and to be discharged

EAGEN :

- "oh shit. shit. fuck." he mumbled to himself, racing to grab his keys as he got the call from zeke.
- you were out at a restraunt with the stones and walked into the parking lot without paying attention, a car backing over you. micheala and ben immeadiately had an ambulance called and you were on your way to the hospital. zeke called eagen and told him to meet the family over there.
- he ran up to your room, more frantic than he'd ever been
- "is she okay?" was the only question he could ask. he didn't care about anything else right now.
"is she okay?" he repeated before zeke could even answer the question.
- zeke put a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him. "she's okay." he replies, a soft smile on his face.
- zeke leads him into your room, where you're sitting up, some wraps around your arms and legs where the wheels had impacted you.
- "how many times have i told you to look where you're fucking going?" he says, chuckling before pulling you into a gentle kiss.

TJ:

- "oh my god. i'll be right there."
- as soon as he got the call, he ran out to his car, breaking 5 or 6 traffic violations on the ride there
- he put his name in with the receptionist, anxiously bouncing his leg up and down as she printed out the visitor sticker
- as he was heading up the elevator, he pressed the button for the 11th floor only god knows how
many times
- he raced into your room, despite multiple nurses telling him to slow down
- he walked into find you peacefully sleeping. you'd gotten severe food poisioning when you went out to dinner with olive that night. they'd put raw meat into your meal.
- "jesus. never scare me like that again." he mumbled, sitting down in the chair next to the bed, paitently waiting there for when you woke up.

OLIVE :

- just like her brother, she was with you when it happened.
- the two of you were out together, when as you were walking, you tripped over the curb and hit your head on the road, causing a decent concussion and bleeding to your head
- they took you straight to the hospital, patching up the cuts on the back of your head, as well as checking for any internal bleeding
- olive sat with you at your bedside the entire time, playing different card games and just talking with you for hours on end while waiting for the test results to come back

SAANVI :

- she was already at the hospital when you were admitted
- she ran to the elevator, asking all the doctors and nurses on that floor what happened and what condition you were in
- she rushed to your room and sat down on the bed with you, pulling your hand into hers, pressing a kiss to the back of your palm
- you were having severe chest pains and having trouble breathing. the stone's practically forged you to go, just in case it was something serious.
- after being given a few doses of medication, saanvi held you close as the pain started to wear and you eyes started to drift shut. slowly, you were asleep calmly in her arms.