𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐢

"y/n, wake up." you feel your arm being pulled at as you open your eyes. you could feel eagen's warm breath hitting your neck, anxious breaths coming in and out.

"yes?" you reply groggily. you roll over to face him, and place a hand on his cheek. you feel a soft tear run down his face.

quickly, he mutters the words "i love you." he always claimed he didn't like to say them very often. he liked to save it for special occasions, it made it all the more meaningful.

"i love you too- what's wrong?" you ask, furrowing your eyebrows at the man. it was dark in the bedroom, so you couldn't make out much of his facial expressions, but you knew he was upset.

"i had a bad dream, you- you were gone." he mumbled, slightly embarrassed of what he was dreaming of. that caused you to be even more confused.

"what do you mean, gone?" you asked, wrapping two arms around his neck and pulling yourself on top of him. now you were laying on his chest looking down at his head resting against the pillow.

"you... you left me." eagen choked out. he never was too emotional, so it must've really affected him. you placed your head into the crook of his neck, whispering sweet nothings to him.

"i'm not going anywhere, ever. i promise." you whispered, placing a few soft kisses into his neck. next thing you knew, you were being flipped onto your back, having kisses placed along your jawline, down your neck, and eventually reaching your collarbone.

"i love you so much." he repeated, sucking the skin on certain parts of your collarbone. you didn't care that it was the middle of the night, if eagen needed your reassurance, and the one in the lifetime physical touch, you were sure to give it to him.

you pulled him close to you, holding tightly onto the man on top of you. as his lips trailed their way over your body, you fiddled with the diamond ring sitting on your left ring finger.

you really, really loved this man.

authors note : i'm sorry my uploading has been a little off lately ! i'm trying to get it back on track and upload more chapters for you :) i hope you enjoyed the chapter because i've been loving eagen more and more lately <3