𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭 : 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

MICHEALA :

- she nearly flipped out when she got the call, hearing that you had been in an accident
- she runs out of work immeadiately, having jared drive her to the hospital to see you
- when you got there, she was too stressed out to even talk to any of the nurses. she let jared do the talking, and the second he flashed them his id, the two of them were granted entry.
- she was an anxious wreck by the time she got to your room. you were still unconscious, an iv hooked up to you as while as blood pressure and heart rate monitors.
- "please wake up, please wake up." she muttered, holding your hand at the bedside.
- when you woke up, you looked to your side and saw tears streaming down your face. when she saw you were awake, she let out a sigh of relief
- "oh thank god, you're okay. you could've been killed! be careful next time." she said, a relieved smile sitting on her face as she rubbed a thumb over the back of your palm.

BEN :

- you had followed ben down to find the missing passengers, regardless of him telling you not to
- as the place started to crumble and crash, you felt a large piece of rock knock you down, before you fell unconscious
- the next thing you knew, you were coughing out dust on the ground outside and ben held you in his arms. blood covered your arms and you could feel some running down your head.
- you looked up and saw tears running down ben's face. other injured people there were being declared dead at the scene. he had thought for sure you were next.
- "oh my god." he cried, realizing you were awake. he pulled you up closer into his lap, resting your back against his chest to hold you up.
- "it's okay, i've got you." he whispers, pressing a kiss to the side of your head.
- you weren't able to make words out in that moment, but you just held on tighter to ben's arm, praying the pain would go away as he held you.

JARED :

- the two of you had been partners at the NYPD for as long as you could remember
- the two of you were sent out on a call, reports of a passenger holding up a nearby bank.
- when you arrived, both of you could tell the man was an ameatur, so you didn't have much to worry about.
- you walked forward, gun pointed at the ground as you tried to talk the man down from the rising situation.
- "mr. strickland, i understand you're upset-" you start, jared standing only a foot or so behind you.
- "don't take another step forward!" the man yelled, pointing the pistol at you. in that moment, his finger slipped and you felt a sharp pain in your leg, falling to the ground. you had been shot.
- "holy shit! y/n!" jared rushed to your side, holding you up and applying pressure to the wound using his belt.
- "backup! officer down!" jared cried into his radio. he rocked you back and forth, just trying his best to keep you awake.
- "come on. come on. stay with me." he mumbled.
- an ambulance came to take you the hospital, jared getting in the back with you. two other officers were able to talk logan down from the robbery. he was still in shock that he shot you, clear guilt written upon his expression according to your co-workers.
- he waited anxiously outside the operating room, waiting for any update on your condition.
- once the nurse walked out and let him know that the procedure had went just fine, he let out the biggest sigh of relief

ZEKE :

- it was the day at the compound, the day everything had worked together to get eden back
- you followed cal into the building, hoping you might be able to help talk to angelina
- zeke practically begged you not to, he had a bad feeling about it.
- you didn't listen. eden was more important.
- angelina didn't listen to you either, setting off the detenator. you ran out with cal, but weren't as fortunate as he was. you tripped as you were running out of the house after him, and were blown against some rocks as a result.
- zeke immeadiately came running over to you, despite jared yelling at him, warning him that it wasn't safe
- he pulled the rocks off of you and picked you up, carrying you away from the burning compound.
- "you're okay. come on, please wake up." zeke said, choking back his sobs. tears filled his eyes.
- he was getting more nervous as your breathing slowed. eventually, it stopped.
- "jared! help, fucking help me!" he yelled.
- jared ran over and began performing cpr, bringing your breath back. zeke held your hand and sobbed the entire time.
- "oh thank god." zeke said, pulling you close to his chest as you came to. "never do that to me again." he said, pressing multiple kisses to your forehead.