𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚 || 𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"y/n, come here." ben said, calling you aside in the compound. within the last couple of month's, the compound had really come together, thanks to ben.

you walked over and smiled, your hands crossed over your chest. "hey ben, what's up?" you ask.

"it's cal." you hated the sound of that. you'd be worried about him a lot. he wasn't letting you in, his own girlfriend. he wasn't even letting his own family in.

"what about him? is he okay?" you asked, getting concerned.

"well, you know how he's been trying to handle all the callings at one. he hasn't slept in days, and i have a feeling he will if you're with him. do you think you could do me a massive favor and try and get him to sleep?" he asked you. he knew it was a big ask, but cal was at risk of extreme sleep deprivation at any time now.

"of course. i'll go find him now." you say, walking off. he'd been in the same room, down the same hallway the past four days, barely sleeping at all.

you knocked on the door, and then opened it. you saw cal sitting against the wall, knees tucked against him. his eyes darted over to you. "y/n, what are you doing here?"

you walked over and grabbed one of his hands, pulling him up. you wrapped your arms around his neck as he looked down at you in confusion. "cmon, let's go to sleep." you smile.

"but y/n, the callings-" you interrupted him, finishing his sentence for him. "-are not important right now." no matter what, cal was somehow never able to say no to you.

you dragged him by the hand back into your room at the compound. over the past couple of months, you'd decorated the room with all sorts of things. photo's and pictures of you and cal, the stones, your own family. ben had really been able to make this place into a home for the passengers.

you crawled into bed, holding up the sheets as an indicator for cal to crawl in next to you. for the first couple of minutes, cal tussled back in forth, rolling over and trying to get comfortable.

when he rolled over towards you, you opened your arms. he rolled into, holding you against him. he placed his face into the crook of your neck, placing a few soft kisses. you feel his warm breath hit you neck as he whispers, "is this okay?"

"it's always okay, cal." you say. you couldn't help but grin. you held his head by your neck, placing a hand into his brown hair. soon enough, the two of you had drifted off.

the next morning, you were awoke by more kisses, this time along your jawline. you looked down and saw cal smiling up at you. "good morning." he said, happily. he was in a good mood, he needed that sleep.

"good morning." you reply, pressing a quick kiss to his lips. you roll out of bed, cal following pursuit. the two of you fixed yourselves up before heading down to breakfast.

you saw ben and waved him over with your hand while cal got the two of you food. "hey y/n, any luck?" he asks.

"yeah, actually. he slept in my bed all night." you said, happy you were able to help. a look of relief washed over ben's face, it was obvious cal's well-being had been taking a toll on him.

"thank you, so much." he says, pulling you into a quick, classic stone hug. something you'd gotten used to over the past 5 1/2 years.

you glanced over at cal, and finally, the eye bags under his eyes were beginning to fade, and he was seemingly much happier due to the sleep he'd gotten. you smiled to yourself, happily.