Daddy made me do it (pt.2) (smut)

You and Eddie couldn't even wait to get in the house as he started to kiss you roughly. The kiss was messy as you both moaned into each other's mouth's. His hand snaked up to your neck as he unlocked the front door and opened it. You both quickly rushed in and he pulled away to shut and lock the door. Just as fast as he left he was all over you once again, kissing you as if he needed you in order to survive.

He guided you blindly to his bedroom, occasionally running into a wall or knocking something over. You eventually made it safely and he pulled away as he started to in dress you. "Eddie, the door," you breathed out as he sucked your bare neck.

"No one's home baby, and even if someone walks in, I want them to see me fucking the shit out of your pretty little pussy." He told you. You helped him undress yourself and you both quickly moved to his bed. He pinned you down as he kissed down your body. Once he got down to your aching cunt he sat up and climbed off the bed.

"What are you doing?" You questioned. He walked over to his wall were a set of handcuffs hung. You then realized his plans and that only made you want him even more. He grabbed them and walked over to you. He attached them the the head board and he knelt in front of you.

"Hands out," he ordered you. You obeyed and he cuffed you, the cold metal making you shiver. "Are you going to be a good girl?" He asked you. You nodded as you but your lip. "Good," he kissed you before he moved back down to your soaking cunt. He placed sloppy kisses on your upper thighs and you couldn't help but whimper as he teased you. He licked one long stripe up your sensitive nerves, making you tug at your restraints. A chuckle escaped Eddie's lips, sending vibrations through your body.

"Oh my god," you gasped.

"I don't know if I can wait any longer," he smirked up at you. He then inserted a finger, pumping it quickly in and out of you.

To your surprise he stopped. You looked up at him. "Eddie," you glared down at him as he ran his fingers down your thighs.

"Yes baby?" He smirked up at you as if he wasn't just fingering you a second ago.

"Please," you tried to move your hips on his hand but he pinned your hips down on the bed.

"Not yet," he told you. His fingertips circled your entrance and the coins of chains being tightly pulled filled the room along with your groans as he teased you.

"Please just fuck me daddy," you let out. You both paused when you realized what you had just said. You quickly looked up as he displayed an amused smile.

"Daddy huh?" He looked into your eyes. You bit you lip nervously. "Does Daddy's little slut want to get fucked out of her mind?" He smirked.

"Yes daddy," you whimpered.

"That's my good girl, using your words." He praised making you shiver. "Oh you like that huh?" He chuckled lightly. You nodded and smirked as he started to undress. You watched his hands work his belt and unbutton his jeans. He quickly pulled them off along with his boxers.

You your eyes gawked at his size. Your eyes then met his as he crawled up to you. You gasped as his fingers grazed your dripping cunt. He brought them back up and watched your arousal glisten in the light. He made direct eye contact with you and moved his fingers to your mouth. "Open your mouth for daddy," he told you. You obeyed and opened your mouth, his fingers quickly entering. You sucked his fingers the taste of yourself making you whimper.

Suddenly he paused his large cock into you, making you mewl out in pleasure. Your hands tried to grab onto him, to touch him in any way but your restraints denied that wish. He thrusted at a medium pace, hitting your g-spot after a few thrusts. Your legs were already shaking as his pace quickened. "Fuck, daddy, you feel so good." You praised him.

"Fuck," he moaned, his head hid in your neck. You smirked.

"You like being praised don't you daddy?" He quickly looked up at you. His hand suddenly lightly grabbed your neck.

"Shut up," he told you.

"I thought you hated me, who knew all you wanted to do was fuck me while I called you daddy." Your eyes flickered between his eyes and his lips. You wanted to kiss him so bad and he fulfilled that need. He pulled you into a kiss as his thrusts became more aggressive. He pulled away.

You could feel your orgasm nearing and again pulled at the restraints as your legs wrapped around his waist, getting a better angle. "You're such a good girl for daddy," he told you. "I can feel your legs shaking, you're gonna cum aren't you?" He smirked down at you.

"Yes daddy, I'm so close," you whimpered.

"My little cock slut," he grinned mischievously at you. "You sound like those girls in the movies I pick up at family video." He told you as you moaned, his fingers rubbing your clit in fast circles. "You're such a pretty little slut." He kissed your neck, leaving little marks on your skin.

"I'm gonna cum," you warned him.

"Go ahead baby," he told you, applying more pressure to your clit. You tugged harshly at your restraints as your orgasm washed over you. Your body trembled and your legs constricted around him as he continued to fuck your. "I know baby, just a little bit more." He told you. You were a moaning mess and your wrists were sore from tugging in the cuffs for too long. "You're doing so good for me baby," he pecked you on the lips.

A few thrusts later he's filling you to the brim with his hot cum. He panted as he pulled out and laid beside you for a moment before undoing the cuffs. You immediately pulled him in for a kiss. "You don't need a roommate anymore." You told him as you pulled away.

"Why?" He asked, concern written on his face.

"Because you're stuck with me now," you giggled, making him smile. He kissed you gently, stroking your hair gently. He pulled away and looked at you lovingly.

"What about your dad?" He asked.

"He can go fuck himself," you replied, making him smirk. "He can buy his own weed." You cuddled up to Eddie as he wrapped his blanket around the both of you.