10

GOLDEN FAME UNIVERSITY
ALONG LADY VICTORIA'S HALL
SATURDAY 3:24PM

The matriculation week was in two days time, then convocation week will be held afterwards, so basically Rose has two lecture free weeks to herself. Rose couldn't wait for Monday to arrive quickly so she start her holiday, she had already planned that she would go home and spend it with her family before resuming back to school. Hectic school.

Walking pass Lady Victoria's hall, the hall where the biggest girls on campus resides, she sighted Susan talking to a guy who looked like Rhema. She walked over to them to greet them but was surprised as they immediately stopped what they were discussing.

"You guys can continue o, I just came to greet you, Susan I'm heading back to the hostel and I'm trekking."

"Sure, I'd meet you there"

" Ok then, bye" she said hastily, wanting to leave their presence, the Susan she saw wasn't the Susan she knew. She noticed that lately Susan had been behaving strangely. Rose continued her journey to her hostel and paused when she heard her name being called. She saw the person and it was no other person than;

"Dara," Rose rolled her eyes as she greeted her, she couldn't understand why a girl can't just stick to one man, she had seen Dara with almost five different boys today, flirting with them each.

"Whatsup"

"I'm fine, what do you want from me Dara, cause the last time I checked, we aren't on talking terms."

"You know what I want, you've taken what belongs to me"

"Me? When?" Rose asked surprised at the accusation.

"You took Charles from me, see Rose, you don't know Charles, you don't know what he's capable of doing, leave him alone, leave him for me, I can handle him or else..."

"Or else what? Or else what Dara, if you want Charles go and try your luck with him and stop disturbing me, is it my fault Charles likes me instead?" With that said, Dara erupted in laughter.

"You say what? Charles likes you?" Dara laughed out more. " Rose, don't be naive, like I said, you don't know Charles, leave him alone, leave him for me, I can handle him"

" And if I don't? Wait sef, don't you have a boyfriend already?"

"Im not entitled to answer that question... Well I've said my own, don't come crying when he has finally broken your hearts" Dara warned sashaying away.

Rose stared at Dara's retreating back pondering on what she had just said. Charles? No, No, I can't believe her, she's just saying it because she's jealous. I won't fall for her plans. She thought as she kept on walking.

LAGOON FRONT
SATURDAY 3:24PM

Charles sat at the foot of the tree together with his two friends, Martins and Rhema watching fishermen trying to catch some fishes in their net. He laughed as he saw a fisherman fell into the sea while trying to catch a fish not knowing it was a floating wood.

"So how far na?" Martins asked no one in particular.

"How far wetin?" Rhema inquired.

"I no dey talk you you jare, Charles how far the bet? You don almost reach success?" Martins asked him.

"Guy free me na, didn't I say I'd do it, chill" he convinced him.

" Chill?"

" Yes chill, besides this bet stuff, I'm having a second thought about it."

" No problem na, you kuku know the punishment, I go spill" Martins warned.

" But why are you doing this?"

"Martins, I think this is already getting too much" Rhema butted in.

"Abi, I can see you're a selfish person, very selfish" Charles stated.

" See guy, I know I'm not selfish, I'm doing this for my dead father and nothing else... or, don't tell me that.."

"I shouldn't tell you what?"

" Don't tell me you are already falling for her" Martins laughed.

" What?! No!" He defended even though he knew Martins was right, he was already falling for her.

" Ah better, I thought you were, almighty Charles, falling for naive Rose. Impossible"

" Can we just change the topic, let's talk about other things" Charles suggested.

"Ehen, Martin how far your babe?" Rhema helped

" Which one, I get plenty"

"Dara na"

" Mtcheww, that slut, that one no be my babe o, she's just my s*x toy, whenever I feel like you know f*cking someone for free, all through the night, I call her, she's a cheap slut, you can try her"

" Abegi, no o, I don't want to have STD, besides I've seen her with so many guys already, who knows, she may have slept with each one of them"

" Ah, it's true o, I go trowey am, she no worth my time again"

" You guys are not serious o, see how you are talking about someone's child like as if she's trash" Charles butted in

" See this one, as if he didn't used to do it...abi Rose don change you ni?" Martin teased.

"But come to think of it, na she dey make person treat am like that na" Rhema continued trying make sure the conversation didn't change.

" Who?" Charles asked.

"Dara na,"

"Abeg, that one no worth make I dey talk about, how far Susan na" Martin asked changing the direction of the conversation again.

"She's fine"

"Just fine?"

"Yes, she's fine, any problem with her?"

"Noo, no dey vex for me abeg, I just dey concern"

"I don't need your concern, keep it to yourself mtcheww"

"Oya na, sorry o, I no no you serious about her like that"

"Please seize calling her name, I don't trust that your yeye mouth"

"No vex o, oga mi"

"Baby!!!" A tiny voice sang running over to them, to Martins.

"Gloria, how far babe?" Martins asked.

"I'm fine,come on, I've got something to show you" she dragged Martins away from them and that was how he left.

"Hmmm...finally" Rhema sighed, a sigh of relief.

"Abi, that boy na beast"

"Shey, so wetin you go do now"

"About?"

"About Rose na, how are you going to come out of this wahala you don enter"

"I swear, I don't know o, I like Rose, f*ck,I love her and I don't want to hurt her, I don't know what to do man"

"I know, I know you still love her, like who doesn't like her, she a sweet girl, sassy and funny."

"What can I do man?"

"I swear, me too I'm lost, I don't know but I'll try to think about something."

A/N: Thank you for stopping by to read this book. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. Positive comments please. Thanks guys. ILYSSM🥰🥰

Also don't forget to follow me so that you'll be the first to know when a new update is released!