34

That night, Charles called Rose's mobile number, it didn't even ring twice before she answered the call.

"Hello, Charles." He could hear her voice, it sounded sleepy yet it was so sexy in his ears.

"Rose, ehn... I called to just know how you're fairing."

"Really?"

"Yes and I also want to know if Bryan knows I'd be coming to visit."

"Yes, he knows, but he still doesn't know you're his father."

"Alright, I'd be at your house by 2pm tomorrow."

"No, Charles, come by 4pm instead, so we can prepare."

"Alright, if you say so."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." He ended his call.  He smiled as he looked at his cell phone, he could already picture the family they would become once Rose accepts him back. He could feel that it was already close. So close. He laid back on his bed and closed his eyes. He smiled as he slept.

* * * * *

After church service, Rose went to meet her sister who was greeting other members of the church.

"Diam."

"Aunty Rose!" Little Emerald called her name and Rose bent down to shuffle the young girls hair.

"How are you, Emy?"

"I'm fine aunty Rose."

"What of your daddy?"

"He's with grandma." Emerald pointed over to a spot where her mom and Richard were having a talk.

"Alright Emy." She saw as Emerald ran to meet her dad and her grandma, her mom.

"Babe, how far."

"I'm fine o."

"How was church service today?"

"T'waz good, but that's not what I came to talk to you about."

"And what could that be?"

"You brought your car?"

"Yes, let's go." And the two left to Diamond husband's car. "So what's up?" Diamond asked as soon as they entered the car.

"I have something to say."

"Wait let me guess, it's about Charles, right?"

"Yes, yes, I've got no one to talk about it and mom, she keeps saying embarrassing things, about me using protection and stuffs." Rose complained and Diamond laughed so hard.

"Okay, okay, what is it this time? Has he found out the truth about his child?"

"Yes."

"What? Since when."

"Ehmm... It's been almost two weeks now, well I told him but he already knew , he did a DNA test on him."

"I said it! I said it! I knew this new Charles wouldn't fold his arms and wait for you to tell him the truth."

"I was so shocked also but I just knew I couldn't keep on lying to him anymore, so I spilled the truth. And then, one day he sent me flowers with an apology letter, and then he asked me out through the letter."

"Hmm... Wow! Just like a novel, when the billionaire father finds out about his secret heir, then he woos the mom afterwards."

"No, no, I won't get back together with him yet, he hurt me remember?"

"And he apologized and also sent you an apology letter."

"I know, but I'm still not satisfied, I'm still so hurt."