60

While in the beach, the couple played with sand and water, and when they were tired of playing, they laid down on the beach mat that they had rented. The couple cuddled to warm up themselves.

Then Charles' phone rang. He saw the caller and smiled.

"Is everything ready?" He asked the caller.

"Yes. Everything is ready at your house and everyone would be present soon, so it's better you guys start coming." The caller replied.

"Alright! We will do just that. Thanks man."

"Anything for you, my friend. See you soon."

"See you soon, man." Charles replied and hung up.

"Who was that?" Rose asked curious?

"It's Martins." Charles replied.

"Ooohhh, Martins! It has been a long time I've heard from him. How is he doing now?" Rose said.

"He's doing fine."

"That's good to hear, I'm so happy for him."

"Me too." He checked his time and realized they should start going, "let's start going. I want to take you somewhere." Charles said, still cuddling Rose, not ready to move an inch.

"Where to?" Rose asked, this time not really curious, she was enjoying where she was now. In Charles' arm.

"Somewhere. C'mon, stand up!" He gently released her and stood up. To him there was no time for them anymore.

"Let's still stay, I'm enjoying here." Rose pouted at him and he was tempted, too tempted to listen to her, but they have to go. There was somewhere better they have to go today, and there was plenty of time in the future for them to cuddle.

"C'mon Rose, stand up." He pouted too and playfully dragged her up.

"Where is this place that is better than where we are? I want to cuddle."

"Don't worry, you will cuddle again this night, but for now, let's go to the place that's important."

"Where is this important place?"

"I won't tell."

"Then I'm not going." She proved difficult.

"If you don't listen to me, I'll kiss you." He said.

"And you think that will scare me?"

"I thought you don't like public display of affection." He said.

Rose looked around the beach."No one is looking, come on, kiss me." Rose ordered boldly pouting her lips for him to kiss her. She couldn't believe she would ever behave like this.

"After that, can we go?" He asked.

"Ehmmm... If I'm satisfied? Come on, kiss me!" She pouted her lips again.

Charles laughed at Rose as she pouted her lips for him to kiss her. Rose had never behaved like this to him before and he was surprised about it, but he loved it still. He loved every side of Rose, every character of hers, even the one that is yet to be discovered. He held her waist and pulled her closer to him, and he kissed her passionately. The kiss took longer than necessary and when they both released themselves, they saw that they had used almost ten minutes to kiss.

"That was intense." Charles muttered to himself.

"I loved it."

"C'mon let's go now."

"Yeah, let's go." And they left.

* * * * *

Charles drove into his compound and parked his car.