49

A/N: Dear readers, thank you for stopping by to read this book. I'm giving you another update today! Don't forget to drop your comment! Please, spam me with votes and comment, positive ones🤪, your positive comments always encourage me to write more. Thanks, guys, I'd be expecting them. I love you all!😘😘😘😘

Now let's dive into this new chapter!

* * * * *

The next morning, Rose woke up with a smile on her face as she saw sleepy Charles beside her, cuddling her. This was the first time she would wake up with a man beside her, and it felt so good. Extremely good. She took a good look at him, he was gorgeous and looking even sexier this morning. She was tempted to kiss him but refrained from doing so since she hasn't washed her mouth.

"You love my face so much?" Charles asked as he opened his eyes. In his sleep, he felt that someone was watching him, and he knew that someone was no other person than Rose.

"And what if I say I do?"

"Then I'd be thrilled."

"Then I love your face."

"And I love yours too. And also the owner." He was about to kiss her when Rose covered her mouth with her left hand.

"I haven't brushed." She said.

"It doesn't matter."

"It matters. You too haven't brushed, we can't kiss until we brush our teeth."

"Okay, okay. I give up." He admitted which made Rose remove her hand from her mouth. Immediately after she did so, Charles claimed her lips with his and sucked on her lower lip.

"Mom!" They had the voice of their son and they immediately separated. Bryan opened the door and entered.

"Bryan!" Rose called her son and sat straight nervously on the bed. Thankfully she was fully clothed.

"Mom. Dad. Good morning." Bryan greeted his parents as he saw that they were together.

"Good morning Bryan, how are you?" Charles asked.

"I'm fine dad." He went closer to them and climbed on the bed uninvited. He went between them and smiled.

Charles shuffled his son's hair and smiled also. They really looked like a perfect little family and he didn't want to waste any more time letting his family know about them.

"We are going to my parents' house, today." He announced.

"When? What time?" Rose asked.

"This morning. I've informed my parents about it and they are expecting us."

"Wow."

"So I'll see my grandma and grandpa?" Bryan asked.

"Yes son, you will see your grandma and grandpa, and also your cousins, Victor and Grace," Charles explained.

"Victor. I know him, that little boy that you took to school that day, right?" Bryan asked.

"Yes. That's him, but you will meet him officially. He's six but will be seven soon, next two weeks I guess."

"What about Grace?"

"She should be three? I'm not really sure about that."

"Let me go prepare breakfast," Rose said and moved out of the bed. Charles held her hand to stop her and pecked her on her cheeks and that made Rose smile. And Bryan also. This was the second time he would see his parents kiss, although this wasn't a kiss on the lips, but it was something.