57

"I think we should stop this..." Charles muttered.

"Charles I'm really sorry." Rose pleaded, not wanting to lose Charles.

"Rose... I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that my dad wronged your dad."

"That's the thing of the past, now is the future. Let's get back together, I love you so much and I don't think I can ever live without you in my life."

"You could have let me finish my statement then, I wanted to say, I think we should stop this breakup stuff and get back together," Charles said, and Rose become ecstatic.

"Really?!"

"Yes, Rose."

"Oh my God! Thank you, Charles." She ran to hug him, forgetting the food that they were eating, she hugged him even with her unwashed hands, and he reciprocated. Then she suddenly kissed him on the lips, "I love you."

"Love you too, babe."

"Do you know you almost broke my heart when you agreed to break up with me, in fact, my heart was broken."

"What about what you said to me, you think my heart wasn't broken or something? My heart literally shattered, don't ever try that again, okay?"

"Yes sir. You too."

"I love you."

"I love you so much."

"No, I love you more than you love me."

"I don't think so, my love for you is greater."

"That's good to hear." Charles said, "let's finish up our meal."

The two of them continued their meal, smiling at each other whenever their eyes meet.

Rose was glad that she didn't lose Charles while Charles was so ecstatic that Rose had brought them back together.

Some minutes later, they were both through with their meal, They cleared the table and washed their dirty dishes together.

"I hope you don't plan on going home this night," Charles said.

"I don't, I would stay with you tonight."

"Thank God, 'cause I want to be with you tonight," Charles said then winked.

"Don't try anything," Rose warned, back to being playful with Charles.

"I just want to cuddle with you, don't worry, my mind isn't in the gutters. As far as we are together, there will be plenty of times to do that."

"Now you're talking."

"But we can bath together, right?"

"Charles!"

"What? At least we should be able to do that, what are you trying to hide from me? I've seen everything there is to see and the same goes for you, you've seen everything there is to see in my body, so we shouldn't hide. C'mon, let's go take our bath."

"Alright. You and that your mouth ehn."

"But you love me all the same."

"You got it right."

"I want us to go on a date this Saturday," Charles said as headed up the stairs to his room, along with Rose.

"A family date?"

"No, not really, just us."

"Bryan wouldn't be happy."

"Bryan would be attending a birthday party, Victor's birthday party, this Saturday also, so..."