41

"My wife is what? Dead?!" Martins screamed.

"No, sir. No sir. She's out of the coma." The doctor's voice could be heard through the phone.

"My wife is out of coma?! Oh my God. Thank you, Lord. Thank you. I'm coming right now!" He cut the phone.

"What happened?!" That all asked him.

"My wife?"

"You had a wife?" Rhema asked him.

"Yes, she almost died during delivery, but my son died. Well, now, she's out of coma."

"Wow! I'm.sorry for your loss," Rhema said.

"My condolences," Rose added.

"Me too." Charles also said.

"I didn't know you had a wife. And I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray God would bless the fruit of her womb again." Susan prayed.

"Amen! Thank you all. Thank you so much, you guys. Rose, I'm so grateful for forgiving me. God bless you."

"Thank you too, for clearing the air," Rose said.

"God bless you all. I'd love to take my leave now. Mu wife is waiting for me."

"Let me drive you." Rhema offered.

"I'd go with you guys." Charles offered, smiling.

"Then let's go." The three men left the home.

"Goodbye!" Both Susan and Rose said.

"Daddy, bye." That was Bryan and Jessy.

"I can feel that those three would be good friends again," Susan stated.

"And I would love that." Rose smiled, "the question you asked the other time before Martins came in, I hope you now know the answer to that?" Rose asked Susan who was quite confused.

"What question?"

"The one you asked how I got pregnant..."

"Ooohhh! Yes yes. I now understand how everything happened. Wow! You really went through a lot."

"I know right? I even had to deliver through C.S."

"Wow! Thank God your delivery was safe. Do you know I've been worried for years? When I couldn't reach you, I was quite worried, but now I know that everything happens for a reason."

"Right. God blessed me by giving me, my son." Rose said, staring lovingly at her so who was busy playing with Jessy in the dining room.

"So what's the conclusion between you and Charles?"

"As in?"

"How far, you and Charles nau?"

"I've forgiven him, so what else?"

"No romance, or anything?" Susan asked which made Rose blush, as she remembered everything they had done. " Hmmm... Something has happened already..."

"What do you mean?" Rose asked still blushing.

"Oh my God! Seriously? What level? Like, have you guys done it again?"

"Susan?!"

"What? It's just a question that requires yes or no. So have you guys done it agai-"

"No! At least not yet. We've just made out. Nothing much."

"Nothing much indeed. You call made out, nothing much. Better find a way to get him back between your-"

"Susan! Please stop, before the kids hear you."

"Hmmm... See ehn, do you know you've got the most wanted bachelor wrapped around your finger? Charles is so in love with you, do you know?"