27

Charles was restless. He looked at the DNA result again and sighed, he read the numbers aloud;

"99.9678234% how is this possible?" He asked himself rhetorically.

"It is sir." Baron replied. Charles looked up at him, almost forgetting that he was still standing in his office.

"Mr Baron?"

"Sir?"

"This information must not leave this office, if I hear any rumour about this, I'd hold you responsible, do you understand?" He uttered, command dripping in his tone.

"Yes... yes sir."

"Thanks, you may go," he dismissed. Baron hurriedly left his office while Charles smiled at the young twenty four years old man. He was good at his job, but he's the type to not show whether he likes you or not to his employees.

He looked at the paper again and again. Wow! He smiled, he was confused but yet happy, he has a son. A son from Rose.

••••••

"And... Done!" Rose clicked on the publish button on the screen to publish the site she created for Tuppel.

"I'm so glad." Richard said.

"I know right, like this site took longer than expected."

"Yeah... look Rose, I'm so sorry for giving you this particular site to create."

"Why? Is it because I said it took longer than expected?"

"No... I'm really sorry, I didn't know that he was the one." Richard apologized.

"The one? That did what?"

"I didn't know that the son of Tuppel was back and it was the guy that met with you, the same guy that impreg..."

"Ohh! You found out, how?"

"Diam. When I told her about you creating a website for them, she was perplexed, so I asked her why and she explained it all."

"Me too..." Rose also apologized making Richard frown in confusion.

"Ahn ahn! For what now, I'm the one who offended you."

"No, I knew you were curious about my pregnancy the first time we met, after I told you that I was pregnant and unmarried, but I still didn't tell you because I was disappointed in myself, and I'm also sorry for telling Diam to also hide it from you, in fact I was quite embarrassed at myself and I didn't want you to look down on me."

"I've never looked at on you, you're a great woman, Rose, even now that I've known the news, nothing changed to me, you're a great woman, very hardworking and kind. I've always look up at you..." Rose laughed as he said that, "Truthfully, I was very angry at myself when Diam told me everything."

"It wasn't your fault."

"But I shouldn't have persuaded you to do it, for that, I'm sorry."

"It's okay Richard, you know if not for you, I don't know how my life would have been."

"I saw a great potential in you, I couldn't resist it."

"Thank you, you were a really great help to me and you still are."

"If I didn't hold on then, I wouldn't have met the world greatest woman. My wife."

"Right?"

"Right!" And they both laughed.

"Alright Rose, let me go back to my duty post before my boss finds me here and sacks me."

"As if."

"See you."