11

AMUSEMENT PARK
SUNDAY, 2:28 PM

The amusement park was filled with people of different shapes and sizes, parents with their kids who came to have fun before resuming school the next day which was Monday. Well as for Rose, she was here on this fateful day, on a date with Charles, he had begged her for this date and she couldn't decline him, since she knew she would be going home the next day to begin her two weeks holiday with her family.

They walked around, in comfortable silence watching how children giggled as the merry-go-round did the work it was assigned, everybody seemed happy, and everybody was happy.

"So you're going home tomorrow huh?" Charles asked her.

"Yeah, I miss my family, especially my sister"

" You have a sister? " Charles asks, even though he knew already.

" Ahn ahn, yes na, her name's Diamond and she's the best. "

" So won't you miss me when you go?"

" Guy, it's just two weeks, two weeks."

" I know, but if you won't, well I know I will, how can I cope without you around. "

" Stop joking around, oh see! Let's go get that" she pointed at a man at a corner who was making sugar fluffy candy.

"You love that? You act like a baby sometimes."

"How did you expect me to act when you practically brought me to an amusement park"

"Yeah, right." They moved towards the candy man and ordered two.

" Please make it big" Rose pleaded to the candy man who laughed and nodded his head agreeing to her terms.

Minutes later, they were handed their candy each and they continued their journey.

" Oh, this is so good, mmm,mmm,mmm," she groaned which made her feel Charles's eyes on her and when she looked at him, he immediately turned his face away and cleared his throat. "I saw you looking." She pointed out.

" Don't do that again" he warned.

"Do what?" She asked him slightly confused.

"That thing, you practically groaned Rose"

"And what's wrong with that" she asked as she stopped walking to face him.

"Everything is wrong with that, just don't do it when I'm around you" he warned facing her.

" Wow! Rules" she exclaimed.

" You don't understand Rose, what you did, did something to me and that makes me want to... kiss you" he confessed.

" Oh! So my groaning can affect you huh? Huh? mmm, mmm, mm-" he slammed his lips to hers and kissed her as if he was craving her for his dinner.

" Mummy see!" A tiny girl's voice exclaimed which made them break their kiss and were embarrassed as they saw that the baby girl was pointing at them.

" Don't look when adults are blowing something off their mouths" the mother warned.

"They aren't blowing anything mummy, they're kissing" the girl stated proudly which made them widen their eyes.

"We're sorry ma" Charles apologized.

"Next time, don't do PDA where children you see children" the mother warned and dragged her child away. Rose looked at Charles disapprovingly.

"You're the one that caused it." Charles accused.

"As if" she hissed.

"Okay, I'm sorry"

"Sorry for what?"

"For kissing you in public"

"You better be, you don't just go kissing any girl you like when you feel like it"

"But you aren't just any girl, you're my girlfriend"

" I never said I was, I haven't agreed to be your girlfriend, and the last time I checked, it was supposed to be a mutual agreement"

" But you promised you'd think about it"

" And I have"

" And?"

" And what?"

" You know what I mean, and?" Charles looked at her coaxing her to answer. She knew the answer to his questions, he likes him, heck she loves him and she's ready to be his girlfriend, very much ready.

"And I'll be your girlfriend" she accepted.

"Yes!" Charles rejoiced. "I have somewhere I want to take you."

"And where is that"

"Somewhere, a place to celebrate"

" Celebrate?"

" Yes celebrate our first day as a couple"

" Gosh"

CHARLES' APARTMENT
SUNDAY, 3:17 PM

" So it's your house huh? The place you were talking about"

" Yes, welcome to my humble abode"

" I've been here before, remember?"

" Yes, but then it was scattered, you see that place" he pointed at the far end of the living room closer to the dining room.

" Yes?"

" That's where we got our first kiss, remember?"

"How could I? I was stripped off of my first kiss"

"Yeah sorry about that, but I'm not really sorry" he joked.

"You're not serious"

" So what should we do first, eat or watch a movie?"

" Eat, of course, I'm famished, where's your kitchen"

" Over there," he pointed at a door at the far end of the dining room,"can you cook?"

"Just watch," she said and sashayed into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat"

"Anything, anything you're good at cooking"

"Alright, let me cook spaghetti then," she announced." And where do you think you're going" she inquired as she caught Charles moving out of the kitchen.

" I was giving you space to cook, I heard women don't like disturbance when cooking" he joked.

" Well I need some help and besides I don't know my way around your kitchen, so you need to be here, where do you keep your foodstuffs?"

" Foodstuffs? in that cupboard" he pointed at a cupboard as if expecting her to go get it.

" Go and bring it out, don't forget I'm your guest, treat me like one"

" Alright," he walked over to the cupboard he pointed at and opened it, " what?!"

" What happened?" She inquired, " why the shout?"

"where are my foodstuffs?" He asked no one in particular.

" And how do I know?"

" Ahhh! It won't pass those two gluttons, it won't pass freaking martins and Rhema, they are the only suspect now cause during the party, I locked my cupboards."

" So what do we do now?" She asked him.

" I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know, I'm famished here, is this how you treat a guest?"

"Okay, why don't I order food while you select the movie we will watch."

"That's a great idea, order pizza instead"

" Got it ma'am, your order coming right up!" He brought out his iPhone from his pocket and dialed a number.

A/N: Thank you for stopping by to read this book. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. Positive comments please. Thanks guys. ILYSSM🥰🥰

Also don't forget to follow me so that you'll be the first to know when a new update is released!