Epilogue

TEN MONTHS LATER

Rose was about seven months pregnant and was cuddling on the cushion chair with her husband, Charles, who was rubbing her protruding stomach lovingly.

"I'm so curious to know the gender of this child." Charles said.

"Me too, but remember we promised to wait until delivery." Rose reminded him.

"I know, I know. But can't I be curious? It's either a boy or a girl but I'm hoping it would be a girl."

"Why?"

"Because I'm positive the girl would resemble you, her beautiful mother and if it's really a girl, I'd name her, Ruby."

"And what of if it's a boy?"

"If it's a boy, I don't know who he would resemble, maybe you also?"

"And what will you name him?" Rose asked curiously.

"Ehmm... I haven't even thought about a name for a boy, that means I'm not expecting a boy."

"So if I give birth to a boy, won't you love him?"

"Of course I will, I will love any child that comes out of your womb unconditionally. Whether a boy or a girl."

"But you didn't think of a name for him." Rose reasoned.

"I will give that to you, you are good at giving names." Charles said.

"I'll name him, Henry. My father's name." Rose replied.

"Hmmm... Henry, that's a nice name." Charles muttered.

"But what if it's both a girl and a boy, what if I give birth to twins?" Rose asked curiosity eating at her.

"Hmmm... I haven't thought about that yet, it's true, lets create more children." He switched the topic, suddenly interested in his wife. He kissed her lips, then her eyes, her nose, her lips again, then he kissed her neck and sucked it gently.

Then suddenly the door opened and Charles immediately stopped kissing his wife, it would be his son. Damn! When he was about to enjoy. Damn! Freaking damn!

"Dad! Mom! I'm back." Bryan announced as he entered the house. He had just arrived from school.

"How was school, son?" Charles asked.

"Twaz fine dad. Good afternoon. Mom, good afternoon." He greeted both his parents.

"How are you?" Rose asked.

"I'm fine mom. Mom! Do you know that Jessy now goes to my school?" He asked his mom.

"Really?!" Rose asked her son. She was surprised, she had been persuading Susan to change her daughter's school, but Susan didn't yield, so why the sudden change? And why didn't Susan inform her about it?

"Yes mom." Bryan replied.

"Are you happy about it?" Charles asked his son.

"Of course dad. I'm happy." He replied.

"Did you show Jessy around the school today?"

"Yes, I did. And also Victor. She's Victor's classmate." Bryan replied.

"Of course, she is Victor's age mate, so therefore, she's Victor's classmate. Isn't she seven?"

"She will be eight soon, mom." Bryan corrected his mom.

"Hope you took care of her together with your cousins?" Charles asked.

"Yes dad, I did. I'll be in my room." He said them excuses himself.