30

Susan strolled lazily in the supermarket, her two hands holding her heavy stomach and beside her was her young handsome husband who was holding a trolley in one hand and a young cute girl on the other hand.

"What else should we get?" She asked her husband as they passed through series of products displayed on their allocated shelves.

"I don't know." Her husband asked her.

"Have you added pampas?" She asked him.

"Yes I have."

"About how many?"

"Uhmm.... Just two packs, or won't that be enough?'

"Just two packs? Noo... Add more, like four more, so we won't have to come back for pampas for the mean time."

"If you say so my darling wife." Her husband replied and she smiled at him lovingly. She saw as he took four more pampas from its section and added it to the almost filled trolley, containing new born babies items.

They were expecting their second child, and this time they are aware it's a baby boy.

Susan could still vividly remember the incident that happened ten years ago, the incident that made her best friend leave the school and that also made her break up with her college sweetheart, Rhema. Rhema, who she later found out cut all ties with Martins, as he was the master mind behind all the nemesis that befell on them.

Rhema had pleaded with her to forgive him and had even spilled everything that had happened to Rose, how it happened and why it happened. He also told her how he, Charles and Martins all knew Rose when they were still kids and the misunderstanding that had caused Martins to do what he did. Still, she didn't accept his apology because she was so hurt by what he did and swore she wouldn't date anyone till she finishes her schooling.

Seven months after they had graduated from university, she started dating again after she was courted by him, Rhema. By then she accepted him back, they courted for two years before he proposed to which she accepted, they got married and had a young cute baby girl of about six years and they are expecting another after they had been trying for years.

"I think we have gotten everything on this list." Susan stated.

"Yes, we have, let's checkout." Rhema suggested and they both left to the checking point to pay for all the products before leaving the supermarket.

Outside the supermarket, Susan sighted someone that looked exactly like Rose.

"Isn't that Rose over there?" She asked Rhema, pointing to the figure that was coming out of her car, with a little boy and they bite looked like they were going into the supermarket.

"That should be Rose." Rhema agreed, as he saw the resemblance.

"Rose!" Susan shouted but got no response or even a signal that she was calling the right person.

Bryan tapped his mom as he heard someone call her name.

"Yes Bryan, what happen?"

"I think someone is calling you mom."

"Bryan, you know, I'm not the only one bearing the name Rose, it's a random name, any woman or girl can bear the name, okay?"

" Yes mom." Bryan agreed.

" Rose!" They heard the name again and this time, Rose looked back to see the person calling the name. She wanted to be sure it's not her the caller was calling. Then she saw her, Susan.

She was confused as to what to do, should she hide? Or ignore her? No she can't, Charles already knew the truth about Bryan, so why did she want to hide? By the time she was out of her reverie, she could see a pregnant Susan, along with Rhema who was holding a cute little girl in her front.