•Flashflood•

>A few weeks later >

*Tump*

*Tump*

*thud*

*Tump*

*Tump*

"Aaaagngghhh.....mhhh."

"Ah...ah...aghhh"

*thud*

"Shh, keep quiet" he murmured , holding her hips tightly.

"Yes, Sajangnim," Jisoo whimpered quietly. The only sound that filled the room was the sudden and gentle noise of their bodies coming together. The intensity of their lovemaking was pushing them both to the edge. His forceful thrusts against her back caused her to wince with each deep penetration. Her hands clung desperately to the edges of the shelves in front of her. This dimly lit room was their hideout, the only place where they could indulge in their forbidden desires whenever he desired. Here, they could savor each other without fear of being caught.

"Ha....aaa....ah" Her moans escaped softly as she surrendered to his rough touch. His hands roamed over her exposed skin, one gripping her skirt and the other providing support. His singular focus was on the relentless and powerful thrusts that he drove into her without pause. The rhythm of his movements sent her into a frenzy, his actions pushing her towards the edge of pleasure. Jisoo's body tensed as the waves of arousal washed over her, her eyes squeezing shut as she succumbed to the intense orgasm that consumed her.

"Ah........aaaaghh...."

"Mpppfffpmm."

Unable to contain herself any longer, she soon felt the warm liquid flowing down her legs. He swiftly withdrew and disposed of the condom. Jisoo took a moment to catch her breath, lightly panting, and hurriedly attempted to fix her disheveled hair. She felt like a complete mess, a state that he often left her in. Despite her efforts to compose herself, she sensed his touch on her legs once more.

"Let me clean you up," Haein whispered softly, planting a tender kiss on her neck. Jisoo turned to face him, standing before him as he knelt down with paper towels in hand. She watched as he gently dried her legs, a smile gracing her lips as she gazed at him with adoration in her eyes. The touch of his hands on her skin sent shivers down her spine, causing goosebumps to rise all over her body. Then, she felt the warmth of his lips as they trailed softly along her right thigh, his gentle caresses sending a wave of pleasure through her. Jisoo bit her bottom lip, closing her eyes as she savored the sensation of his magical touch.

He raised her right leg slightly and placed his lips on the sensitive part of her inner thigh. Jisoo smiled, her hands gently reaching towards his head as it was nestled between her legs. Her mind raced uncontrollably as each passing second brought him closer to her pulsing core.