The Sad Boy

His eyes were fixated on her peaceful sleeping face, marveling at her beauty. A sense of relief washed over him as she agreed to move to a new place instead of returning to her old apartment. With his brother diligently investigating the man in question, he was confident that everything would turn out fine. He held onto hope that the man would soon be apprehended.

Despite the reassurance of his brother's investigation, a nagging unease lingered within him regarding her. There was a mysterious quality to her that intrigued him, making him yearn to uncover more about her past. What events had led her to leave her mother's home at such a young age? As he gazed at her slumbering peacefully, he let out a soft sigh, his curiosity piqued.

Haein's internal dialogue echoed with questions as he longed to unravel the mysteries of her past. "When will you confide in me completely?" he silently pondered, his heart yearning for her trust. Just as he was on the brink of reaching out to gently stroke her face, her eyes fluttered open, revealing a radiant smile that instantly mirrored on his own lips.

"Hello there... How long have you been watching?" Jisoo asked in her morning husky tone. Haein's smile widened as he leaned in towards her. With gentle tenderness, he planted a lingering kiss on her lips.

"Long enough to turn you into stone!" Haein playfully retorted. Jisoo's soft giggle filled the room in response to his banter.

"Stop... don't make me laugh... Turn me into stone? If you've been staring that long, why haven't I petrified by now?" Jisoo quipped, laughter dancing in her eyes. Haein joined in her laughter, enjoying their playful banter.

"I was just at a loss for words," Haein defended as he held her close in the comfort of the bed. Jisoo's smile widened as she leaned in to plant a quick kiss on his collarbone.

"You're a funny one... Unintentionally funny, huh?" Jisoo teased, meeting his gaze with a sparkle in her eyes. Haein's smile grew wider than ever before, completely captivated by her beauty and charm. To him, she was perfection personified. Every aspect of her being seemed flawlessly tailored to him.

"Jisoo, I love you... I've never met anyone like you. You're perfect in my eyes," Haein whispered, his face just inches away from hers. He gazed deeply into her shimmering eyes, seeing the epitome of beauty reflected back at him. Jisoo's smile softened as she locked eyes with him, her heart overflowing with affection for this man.

"Haein! I love you too... please don't leave me like my dad did! Please stay by my side for a long time! Don't leave me... don't you dare leave me behind!" Jisoo's voice cracked with emotion as tears filled her eyes. She buried her head in his chest, clinging to him tightly. Haein was taken aback by her heartfelt words, feeling a mix of confusion and deep concern for her pain.

"Look at me, my heart," Haein whispered softly as he gently lifted her head from his chest. Cupping her face in his hands, he locked eyes with her, gazing into her glossy, tear-filled eyes.

"I won't leave you behind. I'll stay by your side for as long as you'll have me," he vowed, before tenderly pressing his lips to hers. The kiss was soft and warm, and he could feel the tremor of her lips as they responded to his own.

"ALWAYS"

Haein swiftly moved over her, his hands exploring beneath the covers, his thoughts racing as he traced her bare skin with a gentle touch.

"Aaa...aa" She let out a soft moan as he began to make love to her, her eyes closed in bliss while his remained fixed on her. With quick and passionate movements, he drove her wild with excitement. He was consumed by his desire for her, unable to get enough.