•The First Night•

Standing outside the company building, Jisoo surveyed her surroundings as she waited. A message from him had instructed her to wait outside, so she checked her watch. It was ten minutes past ten in the evening, the parking lot eerily empty and the night air chilling her to the bone. Startled by a loud honk, she spun around, only to see him pulling up in his car. Her eyes lit up with joy as she hurried over to the passenger side and climbed in.

"I apologize for making you wait. I received an important call that I couldn't ignore, so I had to stay in my office." Haein said, a small smile playing on his lips. Jisoo returned his smile warmly and nodded understandingly.

"I get it, no need to apologize! So, where are we headed?" Jisoo asked straightforwardly, a grin tugging at the corners of his mouth in response to her sudden question.

"You're not one to beat around the bush, nor the shy girl I first thought you were!" Haein remarked with a glint in his eyes, as he boldly extended his right arm towards Jisoo's exposed legs. With a gentle touch, he slid his hand across her thighs, causing Jisoo to bite her lower lip as she experienced his touch venturing further up her skirt for the first time. As he firmly gripped her right thigh, Jisoo flinched in response.

"I can't wait to claim you as mine tonight," Haein declared, his gaze unwavering as he looked at her. His intense stare sent shivers down her spine, and she could already feel the heat building between her legs. It came as no surprise that he was taking her to his home, as it was his birthday. Earlier, Jisoo had explicitly expressed her desire to be with him, so he quickly grasped her intentions and extended an invitation to his place.

Driven by her strong desire for him, she boldly accepted without hesitation. She longed to experience his touch all over her body, just as she had in her dreams. Working for him had become torturous for her ever since their first kiss. After that day, for reasons unknown, he had ceased paying her any attention in any way possible.

Despite his initial ignorance, she found a way to captivate his attention over time by seducing him in various ways. Now, he was fully engaged and present, showering her with his flirtatious ways every day and every moment. She was now prepared and eager to surrender herself to him completely.

As soon as they reached his condominium, he swiftly grabbed Jisoo's hips and pressed her against the wall

As soon as they reached his condominium, he swiftly grabbed Jisoo's hips and pressed her against the wall. The intensity in his eyes now ablaze with nothing but lust. Jisoo, on the other hand, smiled with satisfaction. Finally alone and free to act as she pleased with him, without any prying eyes. Without hesitation, she pulled his face towards hers and showered his lips with plenty of kisses.

In the midst of their passionate exchange, Jisoo's thoughts raced, "How...how can I ever forget these lips?" She kissed him back fervently, with a sense of urgency. Haein was completely lost in their fervent kisses, which escalated into a wild, devouring intensity. His tongue trailed down her neck and shoulders, igniting a fiery desire between them.