Tears For a Miracle

Gazing at her reflection in the mirror, all she saw was a fragile figure staring back at her. A figure whose very name seemed to be a burden, a disappointment to her mother. A single tear escaped from her left eye, tracing a path down her cheek.

"Ready?" Heungmin inquired as he swung open the door to her dressing room. She responded with a slow nod, her body drained of all energy. Sensing her exhaustion, Heungmin grasped her arm firmly.

"Enough of your nonsense, snap out of it and focus on the task at hand!" Heungmin's voice was firm and commanding. Jisoo felt the anxiety grip her as she clutched the hem of her mini dress tightly. Despite her inner turmoil, she knew she had to appear confident to please Heungmin. With determination, she quickly wiped away her tear with the back of her hand and stood beside him.

"I'm ready!" Jisoo declared, forcing a smile onto her face. Heungmin smirked, noticing her attempt to mask her true feelings.

"That's my girl! Now let's go... he's waiting for you!" Heungmin exclaimed, pulling Jisoo out of her dressing room and into the hallway.

"Seungwoo ?" Heungmin called out as he knocked on the door. Slowly, he pushed it open to reveal the man already seated on the bed, a wide smile lighting up his face.

"Oh, finally... I was getting impatient," the man remarked, his gaze shifting towards Jisoo. Heungmin smiled and respectfully bowed his head in acknowledgment.

"She's all yours,... I can guarantee that you'll be quite pleased with Jisoo here!" Heungmin declared, nudging her forward.

"I'm sure..." The man murmured, his eyes fixed on Jisoo's figure with intense interest. Heungmin quickly leaned in and whispered something to her before making his exit. Jisoo forced a smile upon hearing his ominous words. As they were left alone in the room, a wave of dread washed over Jisoo, but the memory of Heungmin's threats to her family pushed her forward. Clutching her dress tightly, she summoned her courage and took a few hesitant steps.

The man's smile exuded an unsettling confidence, his expressions revealing his eagerness for this moment. Jisoo approached the edge of the bed where he was seated, tentatively placing her hands on his broad shoulders.

"Tonight, let me be the one to lead you into madness," Jisoo whispered, her words hanging in the air in front of his face. His eyes glazed over in response. She felt his hands begin to trail along her thighs, causing a wave of disgust to wash over her. Jisoo shut her eyes momentarily, but then forced herself to feign enjoyment of his touch.

"You have no idea how many times I've dreamt about you! You've been haunting my thoughts for over a month now, ever since the last time I saw you," the man confessed, his gaze unwavering as he locked eyes with her.

"And I'm thrilled to finally be yours tonight, Sajangnim!" Jisoo purred seductively. The man bit his lower lip and then boldly squeezed her buttocks.

"Call me by my name... I want you to remember me by my name! Call me Seung Woo," he whispered, pulling her closer. He leaned in, pressing his face against her stomach and then up towards her chest, inhaling deeply. Jisoo clenched his jacket tightly as she felt his touch all over her. Suddenly, she sensed his hands reaching for the zipper at the back of her dress.

"Take it off," he whispered. Jisoo smiled nervously and nodded. The dress slid down her body, revealing a black lace lingerie set that instantly aroused him. He gazed at her intently and began to caress her body.

"Don't be too hesitant! Let's play first, shall we?" Jisoo suggested as she held his hands in place. He eagerly nodded, a wide smile spreading across his face.

"Whatever you say, babygirl," he replied. Jisoo guided him to lie down in the center of the bed and then positioned herself on top of him. As she leaned in, he caressed her bare buttocks. She hesitated briefly before pressing her lips to his, her kisses initially a bit clumsy as she battled to keep her emotions in check.