Euphoria

There's a popular saying that goes, "If you love something, love it wholeheartedly, treasure it, express it, but above all, demonstrate it." Haein embodied this sentiment without hesitation.

"Sa....Sa....Sajangnim!??" Jisoo gasped in utter shock, her eyes widening at the sight of him standing in front of her apartment door. A surge of fear shot through her, prompting her to instinctively attempt to shut the door. Haein swiftly intervened, forcefully blocking the door with his arm. Despite her mounting stress, Jisoo persisted in her efforts to close the door, her determination unwavering.

"JISOO!! Jisoo, please... let's talk... don't shut me out!" Haein's voice echoed loudly as he struggled to prevent the door from closing. Jisoo, drained from her futile attempts to push the door against him, felt defeated. His strength surpassed hers, making it impossible for her to shut the door. In a moment of surrender, she released her grip on the door and sank to the floor. Slowly, Haein pushed the door open and found her sitting on the ground, hands covering her face in distress.

"Jisoo?" He spoke softly, his eyes filled with pain. Gently, he lowered himself to his knees before her, the sound of her tears reaching his ears. With a tender touch, he extended his right hand towards her, carefully tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"Jisoo, please talk to me! I want to understand what's troubling you... why do you recoil at the thought of letting me in?" Haein's voice was gentle, laced with concern. Jisoo slowly released her hands from her face and gazed into his eyes, her own features twisted with the aftermath of her tears.

"Haein..." Jisoo's voice was barely a whisper. The sound of her speaking his name caught him off guard, as she had finally acknowledged him directly.

"Yes..." He replied softly, lightly touching her chin.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into... I... I just don't want you to get hurt!" Jisoo's voice trembled with fear as she spoke, her eyes reflecting her anxiety. Haein's brows furrowed in concern as he processed her words, now deeply worried about what she was alluding to.

"Then help me understand... so we can find a way to be together without this fear consuming you," he implored, reaching out to grasp her arms gently.

"Jisoo, please!" He continued to plead, his insistence only heightening Jisoo's anxiety.

"Haein, just STOP! STOP... you're only making me feel worse! Why can't you see that not knowing would be safer for both of us? I can't bear the idea of you getting murdered because of me!" Jisoo's voice rose loudly, her eyes filled with nothing but despair. Haein was now stricken with terror at her words.

"I will get murdered because of you? Jisoo, I need to know what you're involved in! I can protect myself, but I'm more worried about you!" Haein's tone was serious, his concern evident. It dawned on him that Jisoo was entangled in something dangerous that could have grave consequences if left unchecked. Jisoo quickly rose from the floor and started to walk away, but Haein swiftly caught up to her and stopped her in her tracks.

"Tell me, damn it! What are you involved in?" Haein's voice rang out loudly as he held her tightly. Jisoo gazed at him with pleading eyes, silently urging him to stop pressing for answers. Haein's frustration grew at her continued silence. Just as he was about to speak again, he was taken aback by her actions. Jisoo surprised him with a sudden kiss, causing Haein's brows to lift in astonishment, a crease forming on his forehead. He was caught off guard by her unexpected display of affection as she raised herself onto her toes to meet him eye to eye, kissing him with fervor.

In that moment, Haein's thoughts and concerns began to fade away, consumed by the intensity of the connection between them. He could feel his body responding to her every kiss, each one drawing him in and grounding him in a way he had never experienced before. Her kisses held a power over him, captivating him and reigniting a flame within him. It was as if she had found the perfect way to silence his questions, the rush of adrenaline coursing through his veins heightening his senses. His heart raced, pumping with a fervor as he kissed her back with equal passion, fully immersed in the moment they shared.