Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning and it was 7:30. I wanted to sleep in, but my body would never let me go back to sleep.

I got out of bed, going to the bathroom. I put my hair up in a messy bun, and brushed my teeth. I always skipped breakfast.

I went downstairs and got some water. Delaney and Dylan came downstairs.

"Good morning." Delaney said.

"Morning." I said.

"What time are you wanting to leave to go to Marcus's?" She asked.

"Whenever." I said.

"We can leave around 9:30. Everyone starts getting to our house about that time." Dylan said.

"That's fine with me." I said.

"Alright. Nobody liked Mary in our family so just answer any question they ask truthfully and don't act like a Mary." He said.

"You already know I'm not gonna act like her." I said.

"Good." He said.

I went back upstairs, laying in bed until I had to get ready. While I was getting ready Marcus FaceTimed me.

"Hi beautiful." Marcus said.

"Did you just wake up?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Figured." I said.

"What're you doing?" He asked.

"Getting ready to go to your house." I said.

"Oh shit I totally forgot about that." He said.

"No worries. Dylan stayed the night." I said.

"Motherfucker didn't bother to bring me." He said.

"He came like hella late last night." I said.

"Still could've picked me up." He said.

"You're gonna see me in like 30 minutes." I said, applying my mascara.

"That was a long wait though." He said.

"Whatever." I said.

"God I don't wanna see my cousin or his girlfriend today." He said.

"At least I'll be there with you. From what I've heard nobody liked Mary." I said.

"Yeah, no. Everyone hated her." He said.

"I don't blame them." I said.

"Me neither God damn I regret being with her." He said.

"It's fine. You have me now." I said.

"Like you're even better." He said.

"I'm about to hang up on you." I said.

"I'm kidding beautiful I'm kidding. You are way better than that piece of shit girl." He said.

"Thank you. Much better." I said.

"Whatever your majesty. I'll see you when you get here. I'm gonna get ready. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

I hung up, plugging in my phone to charge as I finished getting ready.

When I was done I went downstairs... and my dad was here again... with his new fucking kid and Lana. His girlfriend. Jesus fuck.