Chapter 59

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Please let me explain Zoey." Marcus said.

"Fine. Talk." I said.

"I didn't want Chanel. I don't want her. She forced herself on me and I couldn't do anything because she wouldn't stop. She then told me if I didn't date her then she'd tell everyone about you going to the mental hospital and she would tell everyone that you did drugs. I know you don't want that happening to you Zoey." He said.

"At this point, let her tell them Marcus." I said.

"Trust me. I don't wanna be with her. I wanna be with you. I love you. I'm fucking crazy about you Zoey. I swear to God I don't wanna be with anyone else. And what Delaney did was uncalled for." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Can I please try to fix this? Please?" He asked.

"Why were you cleaning up her blood? She deserved it." I said.

"Because she came over without my permission, told me to help her." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Im gonna fix this. I miss you. I miss your hugs, I miss you Zoey." He said.

"I miss you too." I said.

"I feel absolutely terrible for all of this. I'm so sorry. I just really didn't want her telling anyone what happened." I said.

"It's fine. But I don't care what she does at this point. If she tells anyone her career ends." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"I gotta go though. I'm tired." I said.

"I love you Zoey." He said.

"I love you too Marcus." I said.

I hung up.

It was true, I loved Marcus to death I just hated that she made him do that. Chanel had so much damn power that I couldn't stop. But now I just had to let her do what she wanted.

I woke up the next morning, getting ready for school. I got some breakfast and left. I got out of my car as Marcus walked over to me.

"She told everyone." Marcus said.

"I can't have the opportunity to care anymore." I said.

"Good. You shouldn't, because she fucking sucks." He said.

"Yeah, she does." I said.

"Can I walk you in?" He asked.

"Of course." I said.

I walked in the school with Marcus. Nobody stared at me. Not a single person. I smiled.

"Looks like nobody cared about her." Marcus said.

Chanel walked over to me and Marcus.

"What the hell are you doing?" Chanel asked.

"Walking to my class." I said.

"With MY boyfriend?" She asked.

"No. Not your boyfriend. Not at all." I said.

"He's definitely not yours." She said.

I chuckled, turning to Marcus.

"Marcus, would you like to be my boyfriend again?" I asked.

"Hell yeah I would." Marcus said.

"Damn. Guess he is. And I'm not fucking forcing him like you." I said.

I walked away with Marcus.

"Just to be clear, I'm your boyfriend now again right?" Marcus asked.

"Yes you slow ass." I said.

Marcus smiled, giving me a kiss before we walked into class.

I was glad I was with Marcus again. I didn't want to leave him this time. I loved him.